October Club Event - Hidden Falls (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey y'all! Great seeing those who made it to Jester King!

This month lets go to Hidden Falls Adventure Park in Marble Falls and hit some trails.

Date: October 26 - 27
* I'm thinking this will mainly be Saturday, but anyone is welcome to make a weekend of it.

For anyone who is just going Saturday, I'm going to pick a meetup location so we can convoy as a group.

Also, I think we could all plan to bring some lunch food to share while we're out there. Maybe will post a meal idea for each to bring a portion.

I'll keep y'all posted on details, but please post up if you can or think you can make it and if for which days so I and others can know.

Hope to see all of y'all!

They have camping spots out there, correct? Are there any "primitive" camping areas? Would be neat to overnight and grill and whatnot.

They have camping spots out there, correct? Are there any "primitive" camping areas? Would be neat to overnight and grill and whatnot.
They have a lot now. I haven’t been in so long. There’s primitive, improved, with power and water, and all kinds of cabins. Give the site a look 👍

They have a lot now. I haven’t been in so long. There’s primitive, improved, with power and water, and all kinds of cabins. Give the site a look 👍

Will do. Now that I have a trailer setup, I'm itching to camp more often.

I wonder if Hidden Falls will offer a group discount on the entrance fees if, let's say, ten trucks or more show up? I know that a few years back Edwin @greengrasshopper would talk to them and get us a few dollars off the entrance fees

I wonder if Hidden Falls will offer a group discount on the entrance fees if, let's say, ten trucks or more show up? I know that a few years back Edwin @greengrasshopper would talk to them and get us a few dollars off the entrance fees
I suppose I could ask. Maybe if I get an accurate count of whose going.

I called HF and they said no discounts for groups. Maybe they stopped.

If you’re pretty sure you can go, post in the thread so we can try to have a count please. Thanks!

So I’m thinking we can convoy from and meet for some breakfast at Rudy’s 360

Sorry, I'm out, going to Durango the next weekend. Have fun and post pics.

As far as food for lunch out there. If anyone want's to bring stuff to cook, that would be awesome! Otherwise y'all can bring some stuff to share, which would be good.

Hope to see most of y'all!

They most definitely have camping spots and whatnot. I camped out there for the weekend when I had my 2nd first gen 4Runner. Good times.

I am out due to work

MIGHT be able to come out Sunday if anyone will still be hanging out.

So IS anyone planning on hanging out on Sunday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom