Oct Moab for attendees (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We got a reservation at Slickrock, we'll be there with our new FZJ-80 Sunday late afternoon. See you all then.

Leni

Received a voice mail from Mike:

"Hey, Jon boy. We are in Moab and you're not. Screw you."

Can you feel the love?

Can you feel the love?

Blah, blah, blah...

Moab ain't going anywhere.

And he's probably out in the parking lot of the Hilton in Moab putting cellophane around his rig.

:lol:

Let's hope Moab ain't goin' anywhere. SFNF just closed their DEIS comment period, we'll see when that comes out too.

But, Hell's Revenge today, Cliffhanger tomorrow.

And you're not here either Onur...

:flipoff2:

Can you feel the love?

Jon, where is your "This thread is worthless without pics" post. Heck I can say I am in Hawaii, but I'm not. They should have had one day for off-roading already to take some? Someone should have a means to post up some pics. As far as we know, Mike could have broke down in Shiprock, and well.....But in reality I'm sure they good and having fun, but they can keep us "losers" that could not make it this year updated!

Steve posted. That means he has a connection someplace (Slickrock?) Steve owns a camera. There is no excuse.
worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

We had body damage.

We have 4 gb of videos and images - that's just from my new Fascinate in HD or 5mpixels. Unfortunately there is a glitch in the software so it's difficult to upload - I will have to get home to pull the card and read it there. For the time being here is one pic, from Cliff Hanger.
Damage.jpg

We had body damage.

We have 4 gb of videos and images - that's just from my new Fascinate in HD or 5mpixels. Unfortunately there is a glitch in the software so it's difficult to upload - I will have to get home to pull the card and read it there. For the time being here is one pic, from Cliff Hanger.

"body damage" lmao! I can do that in my drive way with some chalk. Did Mike not use the saran wrap or something? Give us some real pics.

Ditto that, great video work.

AJ's power steering is VERY unhappy!

Great video. I HATE Tip Over Challenge.

AJ's power steering is VERY unhappy![/QUOTE]

Agreed!
I knew it has been whinning a little before the trip, but hearing that sound on the video has made it a new number one priority. I am very happy that all held together for the trip. (fluid helped)
I have been doing research all morning on the job and parts.

Here's a couple from Hell's Revenge
IMG_1525b.jpg
IMG_1547b.jpg

Here is another video
YouTube - M2U00354

well without being on that trail before (but mtb'ing slickrock before)... nothing like slowly spinning all 4 tires of a heavy 80 on 40grit sandpaper to put STEEP in perspective... yeow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom