Oct. HDC Moab run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A few more...
PA090413.jpg

PA090428.jpg

PA080400.jpg
PA080400.jpg
PA090428.jpg
PA090413.jpg

Nice pictures guys, especially your twisted 70 series Jarred. Keep those pics coming!

Wow looks like an awesome time, sorry I missed it.

Next time, Harry! Cruise Moab 2010, and we'll do another October trip next year as well. This October trip was the third annual - it's becoming a tradition!

Maybe the 2010 HDC Moab will have a few non-rock-crawler types to group together for more mild wheeling too. I know I'll be done with school so I'll be the first to sign up.

Maybe the 2010 HDC Moab will have a few non-rock-crawler types to group together for more mild wheeling too. I know I'll be done with school so I'll be the first to sign up.

Marc, all the trails they ran this year you can do. we'll make sure you get more than enough wheeling at whatever level you want.:D

I just want to be considerate of other's wheeling needs so I'm usually reluctant to participate in anything that I know the rest of the participants will enjoy the hard stuff. I worry about forcing somebody to take care of the wuss because not all runs can be done with unmodified trucks. Then that person might miss out on the really good stuff they wanted to do just because I couldn't/wouldn't go on a particular trail.

Sure - just look at the first picture up from here of Evan riding his slider...

From Rising Sun.
Cruise Moab 2010 Dates:
Wed, April 28- Sun, May 2, 2010
Cruise Moab 2010 registration will start in early January 2010.​
Get those vacation requests in now and be ready in January to sign up.

I just want to be considerate of other's wheeling needs so I'm usually reluctant to participate in anything that I know the rest of the participants will enjoy the hard stuff. I worry about forcing somebody to take care of the wuss because not all runs can be done with unmodified trucks. Then that person might miss out on the really good stuff they wanted to do just because I couldn't/wouldn't go on a particular trail.

I'm of this mindset as well Marc, so maybe we could be the photo crew or something. :idea:

Even tho I've improved/upgraded my 60, I'd still like to take my dogs along for overnite runs, and they don't enjoy being popcorned around in the back.

I'm of this mindset as well Marc, so maybe we could be the photo crew or something. :idea:

Even tho I've improved/upgraded my 60, I'd still like to take my dogs along for overnite runs, and they don't enjoy being popcorned around in the back.

Sounds like we can start planning for next year.

From Rising Sun.
Cruise Moab 2010 Dates:
Wed, April 28- Sun, May 2, 2010
Cruise Moab 2010 registration will start in early January 2010.​
Get those vacation requests in now and be ready in January to sign up.

I'm on it. At least some good might come from my exile to St. Louis for November and December.... It'll give me AMPLE time to hassle our crew planning department into giving me time off for playing.

Dan

Sounds like we can start planning for next year.

Marc, not to scare you, but make sure you have some rear protection on the hundy. Even the easier runs like Fins, there are some places you drag your arse. You've seen my 80, 2" up with 33''s and one drop off it sounded like I left my reciever hitch behind. Looks like an excuse for sliders and bumper for the 100 :grinpimp:!

Marc, not to scare you, but make sure you have some rear protection on the hundy.!
Agreed, although if you have a "Draw Tight" type hitch in the back you'll probably be OK. I drove behind O'Niell on Fins and he dragged his butt on everything, but with the hitch he did no damage (that time at least).

Shouldn't this be in a Cruise Moab thread from a few posts ago?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom