OC - local painters/powder coaters? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey there,

Locate in OC and looking for any local paint shops that you guys would recommend. I am looking at painting the hood and roof of my nightshadow pearl 80.

Also looking for a powder coating shop for my stock wheels.

Hey there,

Locate in OC and looking for any local paint shops that you guys would recommend. I am looking at painting the hood and roof of my nightshadow pearl 80.

Following

Hey there,

New year, yes that's correct The name of the business is "New year" . They are located in Santa Ana . They do chrome plating all types of bead blasting, powder coating and other similar work. I had my 80 series 16" wheels bead blasted and repainted there. Reasonable prices excellent work , Good customer service was the experience I had. With the pandemic going on I have no idea what their operational situation is? Whether or not they can do automotive body paint work I'm not sure?

Another one for you reference, but it's a little further away.

I've used a shop in Riverside called B & B Powdercoating. We used to use them for roll cages, bumpers, etc for RZR's. They do good pretty work. Donnie is the owner/manager.

Specialized Coatings in Huntington Beach. I had a set of Tundra steelies powder coated a textured matte black finish a few months ago, and it was relatively cheap and took about two weeks.

Worked with Kelly (I think he's the owner), he's totally cool. He works with a lot of offroad brands too, so you can shoot the sh*t with him.

117406457_10220237084770786_2839619126700579345_o.jpg

117657230_10220237108011367_1592557211133794569_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom