OBD2 Gauge MX1.4 Codes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got a new ultra gauge mx1.4 (for 2016+ land cruisers). I have a 2017 Land Cruiser. However, the "m gauges" (special toyota temps/stats) don't seem to work (err for all of them). I wonder if they were pre loaded with the australian/intl' codes. Anyone by chance have any of the other codes which I could test?

The other challenge is trying to figure out if they are correct/accurate.
Screenshot 2023-03-26 at 10.49.16 PM.png

Update/Warning for US land cruiser owners: I would NOT order an Ultra-Gauge expecting it to work with the 200 series (post 2016). It is intended to be used with Australian land cruisers (according to customer support, only after I ordered it, not mentioned any where on the order page),

Support has been incredibly lackluster in helping out with these issues, you're on your own for trying to figure out the Ultra-Gauge transmission and torque converter codes. No way to return the product either.

Update/Warning for US land cruiser owners: I would NOT order an Ultra-Gauge expecting it to work with the 200 series (post 2016). It is intended to be used with Australian land cruisers (according to customer support, only after I ordered it, not mentioned any where on the order page),

Support has been incredibly lackluster in helping out with these issues, you're on your own for trying to figure out the Ultra-Gauge transmission and torque converter codes. No way to return the product either.
I was actually considering buying one of these. Thanks for the heads up!!!

I have a US spec land cruiser, 2018. works fine for me, check out this thread: Ultragauge mx1.3 reading trans temp - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/ultragauge-mx1-3-reading-trans-temp.824412/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom