O6 LX 470 bumper options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So far I've installed sliders, prospeed roof rack, wheels and tires and now I'm looking at front bumpers. I like the low profile look of the victory 4x4 strike bumper, anyone have experience installing one of these? Looking for something that doesn't require modifications to the body to install and isn't too complicated. Any other options similar to this bumper? Availability is also a factor. Thanks in advance for any recs!

1637419077714.png

So far I've installed sliders, prospeed roof rack, wheels and tires and now I'm looking at front bumpers. I like the low profile look of the victory 4x4 strike bumper, anyone have experience installing one of these? Looking for something that doesn't require modifications to the body to install and isn't too complicated. Any other options similar to this bumper? Availability is also a factor. Thanks in advance for any recs!
I’m waiting for my 4x4labs front bumper kit (also available build, but I like projects) but currently have the TJM T-17 front. Both are comparatively low profile (when compared to ARB or the like). 4x4Labs front bumper build - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/4x4labs-front-bumper-build.1261246/

3002E965-6576-457C-806A-78DEF421AC14.jpeg

Cool, any reason why you're making the change? I've looked some online for the TJM-17 but cannot find it in stock anywhere. You wanna sell me your old TJ after you upgrade? :)

I built the 4x4Labs rear bumper after installing the TJM, and decided I liked the 4x4Labs bumper more (heavier gauge steel, small grill bar, better departure angle, slightly better radiator protection), basically. Also, I like projects.

I have someone lined up for the TJM, thanks.

I have the ARB, the install was more of a bear than I thought. It’s huge, but it is well thought out
Which model of the ARB did you go with?

9728113B-B39E-4EF1-9129-5CC87784AE3E.jpeg
I have a TJM. Love that it’s low profile. I was looking for a non-bull bar option. No mods to body to install.

X3 on the TJM-T17. Looks great, low profile, and was a fairly easy install. I installed the TJM winch plate and winch also.

X3 on the TJM-T17. Looks great, low profile, and was a fairly easy install. I installed the TJM winch plate and winch also.
Any idea where you can find a TJM-17? Everywhere I'm looking online seems out of stock.

Are animal (deer or wild hog) strikes a concern around Round Rock?

Are animal (deer or wild hog) strikes a concern around Round Rock?
Not too bad, there's definitely a lot of deer and wild hogs around central texas and the hill country, but i'm not driving outside the metro area enough to make it too much of a concern.

Any idea where you can find a TJM-17? Everywhere I'm looking online seems out of stock.
I got mine from Slee Off-Road. I contacted TJM to buy directly but Christo just bought all of their stock when it arrived from Oz. They currently show out of stock but you can enter your email for notification on the website and they will let you know when some more come off the boat.

View attachment 2845055I have a TJM. Love that it’s low profile. I was looking for a non-bull bar option. No mods to body to install.
I noticed that you said no mods to the body to complete the installation. I just go mine a few months ago but I have been out of town and was going to install at Christmas. I thought you have to cut the body just below the headlights. I would prefer not to do any cutting. Please advise how you got around this to do the install without cutting the body. Thanks

I noticed that you said no mods to the body to complete the installation. I just go mine a few months ago but I have been out of town and was going to install at Christmas. I thought you have to cut the body just below the headlights. I would prefer not to do any cutting. Please advise how you got around this to do the install without cutting the body. Thanks
Hmm. I might be wrong. I had understood install was simple, no cutting. I bought mine at Slee and they installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom