'o4 pig run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
a few of you know about the annual pig run and "pigs accross america". it is a w/e dedicated to rounding up pigs and their owners for some wheelin, campin and tall tales. this will be AZ's second annual pig run.

::UPDATE::

this years pig run will be held at the cinders in flagstaff, joining with an already planned toyota run up there. i believe its an AZTLCA event

Last edited:
SHould be in for this one! Let us know!

ok everyone, its the last w/e of aug. 27/28/29. i will be heading up thurs afternoon or first thing fri. and set up camp somewhere near horsethief. (assuming they dont close it to fire restrictions) i will sign it if its off the dirt road a ways. the day run will be sat. i will post updates as time goes on.

LOL HJ60,,,, when the board got revamped my user name was defaulted back to rhino and i cant figure out how to change it back short of asking woody, its not that big a deal.

Looks like the Run may be relocated from the Crown King area, to the Cinders area up by Flag. That's the weekend of the 28'th and 29th, though I plan on being there (wherever it is!) early on the 27th.

cool, I am trail leader on that one

good, if we are invited to partake we'll have a few pigs for your amusement,, otherwise i'll be chuckin potatoes at ya from accross the way.

I sure hope you can come, bring it on, the more the merryer, dang this is not going to help my soft spot for the pig, trying to fight off buying one, your not helping!

Seth

try to come?!?! TRY TO COME?!?!?!! come awwn.......

why fight the urge, buy a 55 you'll soon discover that although all cruisers are the best rigs on and off the road, the IRON PIG is in a league all its own. see you in flag bro !!!

hey RUSH, i shouldnt have scrapped the old trebuchet,,,, it would have been fun.

here is the directions for the 27-29 cinder run in flagstaff, all cruisers are welcome.

I asume that all will be coming from 17 northbound ???

from 17 take 40 east, then get off at country club exit, go left, then turn R on 89a N. that drops you off in front of the Mall, we only have 1.

Keep going on 89a N. , you will see a conoco gas station on right, just past the station is Townsen Winona rd. At that intersection reset your trip meter to 0 .

Keep going N on 89a,
@ 2 miles you will pass Silver Saddle intersection, keep going N= straight.

@ 3 miles you will turn R on Cinder lake land fill, paved rd. there is a white sign right before the turn that says Cinder lake land fill.
Rd is VERY curvy, drive with care.

@ 4.5 you will be turning R on a dirt rd, once turned in you can go R or L, you will turn R on forrest rd #9128G.

@ 4.9 you will come to a 4 way intersection, you will turn left, there are a couple of roads that run right next to each other, but just take the very first L. keep going straight on this pipeline rd. a ways up you will notice a power meter on your left, about window high, don't ask me I don't know what it is for. don't turn off keep going straight, you will start going up a fairly steep hill,

@ 6.8 you should be on top of the hill, keep going straight.

@ 7.8 you are there, you will see flags on each side of the rd, have not bought them yet but they will stand out real good, you are to turn L real sharp between some bushes, wagons might have to do a 3 point turn, any way turn left, you are in the black cinders, keep going straight ahead about 150 yards you will see every one there, we are the only group so just look for some bitchen landcruisers,

Welcome and prepare to have some fun.

If anyone is haveing trouble with these direction please call 928-600-6768, that is my cell and I will have service @ the campsite, my name is Seth

-hey RUSH, i shouldnt have scrapped the old trebuchet,,,, it would have been fun.-

Well RHINO, there should be plenty of pine trees to use as timber; I'm sure we can come up with something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom