O2 Sensor Bungs for Toyota Studs Style O2 sensors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sleeoffroad

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.sleeoffroad.com
How many hours have your spent cutting O2 sensor bungs from old exhaust to re-use them? Well, now you can just buy them.

Or have you tried to remove a rusted O2 sensor only to mess up the mount?

We now offer new machined O2 sensor bungs supplied with new Toyota studs and nuts. They are made for 2.5" exhaust tubing, but with minimal work can be made to fit anything from 1.5" and up.

Cost is $27.50 each.

o2_450.jpg

o2_450_1.jpg

Wow, i was dreading cutting mine out this weekend, how bout a little intro discount to help me with the sticker shock here?

-Matt

Well let me say that its great you came out with this product, its really something people need. That being said, personally i think you should offer the bung alone and sell the hardware to go with it separately. If people have the need for the product they already have the hardware, and they may or may not need new parts.

Just my 0.02.

It's really nice Mr Slee.. please make more of them im pretty sure, soon or later they will need to replace it.

Well ...mine's too late I bought from '02 Tundra and cost me $$$ ->yes just need the 02 bungs I endup bought the whole Tundra down pipe from the junk yard otherwise they won't sold separately :frown:

Again it's very beautiful machined O2 sensor bungs you have there :grinpimp:

Is this something that's still offered ? Was searching and this OLD thread came up. LOL

Didn't see it on Slee's site. Anyone know of other sources ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom