For Sale NYC: LX470 Roof Rack Complete (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I removed my original and gave it to a friend, Needed it back so I picked up a complete unit from a person breaking down an LX470. I don't really have space in my apartment. Not going to need it again. Includes everything to install back on the roof. The cross bars are pealing.
Looking for $150 plus shipping. I figure shipping will be around $35 as this would go in an

odd box.

Sorry not break it apart. Rather keep it complete. Order them from the dealer, they are probably not that expensive.

Luggage racks were an “accessory” and installed at the port. Bolts are out of production and unavailable.

Lol, tell me about it.

image.jpg

I removed my original and gave it to a friend, Needed it back so I picked up a complete unit from a person breaking down an LX470. I don't really have space in my apartment. Not going to need it again. Includes everything to install back on the roof. The cross bars are pealing.
Looking for $150 plus shipping. I figure shipping will be around $35 as this would go in an

odd box.
Is this still available??? I am located in NYC and will pick it up from you!

I am also interested if previous deal falls through. (These would fit a 100 series Cruiser, right?)

I’ll have a complete oem rack off a 2001 LX470 in a couple weeks if anyone is interested.

odd box.

Are you still selling this roof rail set?

Yes I still have it. Lots of interest but nobody went thru with a purchase. Going to PM you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom