For Sale NY 77 FJ40 Visors, tool roll, seat brackets, water bottle...........by the numbers please (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Plus shipping to US only.

1. 60
2. 30 set
3. 40 set of 3
4. 5
5. 6
6. 30 each
7. 8 pair
8. 10
9. 40 set
10. 50 set
11. 8 lens cracked
12. 15 set
13. 20 set - roll and wheel stop
14. 20 bottle/bracket
15. 5

IMG-7995.jpg
IMG-7996.jpg

IMG-7997.jpg
IMG-7998.JPG

Last edited:
I would like the tool roll #13 and wiper arms pair #7 Thank You I will send pay pal as soon as you you say yes

You don't have brackets that hold tool bag to floor do you? I would be interested in them too. thank you

my name is Dennis and I bought the jack rods and handle from you ( Kudos to good seller things packed well) I don't care about missing spring on wiper arm Let me know total with shipping. Brackets are little hooks (2) and one(1) L bracket that bolt to floor right next to where Jack was. Thanks! zip is 93309

my name is Dennis and I bought the jack rods and handle from you ( Kudos to good seller things packed well) I don't care about missing spring on wiper arm Let me know total with shipping. Brackets are little hooks (2) and one(1) L bracket that bolt to floor right next to where Jack was. Thanks!
Dennis, you don't need the tire stop correct?

Actually yes I was wanting wheel stop also but if confusion bmoonhaajar can have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom