NWA wheelin trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do we have any others that are for sure going? Just thinking it may be better to change venues rather than dates.? I can adjust accordingly.

Or feel free to pick a date that I can't make, if it works better for others.
Won't hurt my feelings...

I'm going to give Byrds a call and see what's up for that weekend... If the event is big enough they may not let rigs in.... Will keep u posted...

Spoke to Byrds yesterday the camp ground for that weekend is pretty full... The dirt bike rally is going on and a jeep club is going to be there as well that weekend....

It's been my experience at Byrds when camp ground gets full the restroom facility gets dicey....

I am open to any suggestions and options....

And I can tough it out and go to Byrds anyway...

What do y'all think?

I got word yesterday that we may be closing on selling our other house in a couple of weeks. If that happens I will be cleaning out my shop. :(

I may or may not make it Scott. Just do what works best for everyone else and I'll do my best to show up.

10-4..... It has kind of fallen apart... With the Ramble on the horizon it will be tough

Spoke to Byrds yesterday the camp ground for that weekend is pretty full... The dirt bike rally is going on and a jeep club is going to be there as well that weekend....

It's been my experience at Byrds when camp ground gets full the restroom facility gets dicey....

I am open to any suggestions and options....

And I can tough it out and go to Byrds anyway...

What do y'all think?

Byrds flooded this weekend... Expecting more rain this coming weekend.... Prolly wise to postpone....

Yeah, closed on my house and have been working the storm that came through Nashville. BUSY!

Hoping I can find some time to get the 80 ready to Ramble...

Need to get this idea back on everyone's mind since the weather be changin soon....

Need to get this idea back on everyone's mind since the weather be changin soon....

Sounds good to me . . . let's see, my free fall weekends are:
Sept. 5
Sept. 19
Oct. 24 & 31
What'cha think ?

Will be.... Green country cruisers usually has their annual picnic and Disney Oklahoma in October.... I have gone to this several times... Hamburgers , hot dogs and a decent raffle....

Just a thought.... Rocktober fest will be at Byrds in late October.....

Myself and another Lexus owner are planning to hit up Devils Den next Saturday evening, the 12th if anybody cares to join us.

I will be at a golf tournament that weekend in lake of the ozarks...

Green country cruisers pic Nic is October 17 at Disney Oklahoma ... Grand lake

Still planning to wheel Friday and/or Saturday (11th/12th) if anybody wants to join...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom