For Sale NWA / SWMO 100 series LC / LX470 garage finds (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Cleaning out garage and found some leftover items from my now gone lx470 . Local pickup in northwest Arkansas southwest / Missouri area only . I can provide pictures upon request .

RHINO RACK RCH 3 Bar Roof Rack System . Kit is complete and comes with extra eye hook points and a shovel mount . Its in great condition ( rarely used ) but is sun faded . $250.00

Amazon/Ebay snorkel never installed but has been laying around my garage for 2 or 3 years . $60.00

Amazon product ASIN B00F926VE8
SPECTER OFF ROAD TUFF DUCK ( Front Only ) Grey. These are super stout seat covers . Definitely in used condition but free of tears and any major stains . They were washed when I removed them from the vehicle and have been sitting in a large plastic bag for the last couple years . $120.00

4 LX470 OEM center caps $20.00

Thanks !

Any pictures of the load bars installed? I’m thinking of going that route to reduce weight on my 100.

Any pictures of the load bars installed? I’m thinking of going that route to reduce weight on my 100.

FAD53469-FC27-4D5C-9BC1-9715E74B4AD0.jpeg

023F6075-3F79-4031-BC0B-C840B3259C09.jpeg

6536253B-7E05-49EF-9D46-9A9FEBF82079.jpeg

BIZUMP

Cleaning out garage and found some leftover items from my now gone lx470 . Local pickup in northwest Arkansas southwest / Missouri area only . I can provide pictures upon request .

RHINO RACK RCH 3 Bar Roof Rack System . Kit is complete and comes with extra eye hook points and a shovel mount . Its in great condition ( rarely used ) but is sun faded . $250.00

Amazon/Ebay snorkel never installed but has been laying around my garage for 2 or 3 years . $60.00

Amazon product ASIN B00F926VE8
SPECTER OFF ROAD TUFF DUCK ( Front Only ) Grey. These are super stout seat covers . Definitely in used condition but free of tears and any major stains . They were washed when I removed them from the vehicle and have been sitting in a large plastic bag for the last couple years . $120.00

4 LX470 OEM center caps $20.00

Thanks !

What all do you still have? Any chance you’re ever down in central AR area?
Everything but the rack is still available. Unfortunately I don’t make it out that often but I would love some David’s burgers.

Everything but the rack is still available. Unfortunately I don’t make it out that often but I would love some David’s burgers.
Dang, was interested in the rack and center caps. If I make it up I’ll holler at you about the center caps.
Ohh yeah. David’s is legit. I’ll tell him hi for ya.

Do you still have seat covers and will you ship?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom