NWA meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wanting to get a monthly meet up together.... Give me some input on what evening works for the majority of us and we will select a central location to get together... My self Thursdays don't work..

Chime in and we will get the ball rolling!

Looks like I will try and get this going after Ramble...

Since the interest seems a bit low right now...

Sorry! Free time is scarce right now. We just had our first baby so getting out will be tough for awhile. I'll try to make the next meeting whenever it is. - Justin

No sweat... Just trying to get more NWA folks into club and I enjoy talking to everyone!

We will try to get this started after Ramble..... Work has been eating up all my time!!

I'm interested but travel a lot and will be hit and miss. Would like to meet Toyota guys as the club I wheel with is almost exclusively heeps...

Good to hear from you... I'm going to get this nailed down after the Ramble this weekend..

I'm down, I'll try to check here more often for updates.

Would the 3rd Tuesday of the month work starting in July for everyone?

6:30ish at Buffalo Wild Wings in Springdale??

Let me know what you guys think

Scott

Last edited:
I'm interested, but I have class kind of late. What about Saddlebock Brewery at around the same time? The only food they have is a hot dog truck, but it's a pretty cool spot and my 40 is always popular out there.

Just found out today about Razorback Landcruisers. So disappointed I just barely missed the Razorback Ramble!!

I've driven my 40 to saddlebock .... I picked Buffalo Wild Wings cause it's kiddo friendly.... Is saddlebock kid friendly?

Hmm, no I wouldn't really call Saddlebock kid friendly, but I don't really know. Also, bad news: my 40 is stuck in the shop right now :( was hoping it would be out yesterday.

We will see who all chimes in on attending and call it from there

Another place I considered is Jerry's red door in Tontitown... Great hamburgers... Also not kiddo friendly

July 15 Buffalo Wild Wings in Springdale....6:30ish

Prolly sit in bar area... Outside if its not blazin hot....

Let me know...

Thanks
Scott

July has 5 Tuesdays in it this year!

Hope to have a good turn out tomorrow....

Looks like the weather may be good enough to sit out side....

I would love to meet up with you guys tonight, but i've got the kids while my wife goes to a meeting. Hopefully this will continue on a monthy basis.

Anyone else bringing kids?

Had 3 FJ40's tonight and 1 tundra.... Great to meet Andrew and hang out with Mack, Mark B., and Mark M.

Looking forward to next month...

We will do our best accommodate family units cause I know sometimes you got to bring the family and RLC welcomes that....

See y'all next month

Sorry I missed. Will do my best to make it soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom