For Sale NW Montana 66 FJ45 drivetrain (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I did restomod on ‘66 45 3 years ago and used other parts from a FJ60.
Have axles/driveshafts/engine/tranny/transfer that need to go.
it was Wyoming vehicle, hadn’t run in 25 years. Engine turns over freely. Axles spin well. $350 for all. I can help load. Cannot ship.
73919D51-3FE6-4C2B-98D6-631C51FD3761.png
031842D5-6CE3-4A57-87A3-09FFBE53B7B0.png

Jay, interested in the engine trans combo, intake and carb still there?
maybe some interest in the axles if I'm driving that way.
Paul

No carb was on it when I got it.
If you want to make the trip i could sweeten the deal. PTO winch? Another 1F motor?
centered diffential? Etc

Engine looks like a composite F145 and F155. Lots of good little trinkets there. GLWS.

Engine looks like a composite F145 and F155. Lots of good little trinkets there. GLWS.

Curious what would be F155. Not sure if that is something sitting on the valve cover an oil fill? If oil fill would have been added since it has the stamped Toyota. Double pulley on the harmonic balance would 68 to match the valve cover? Still not sure all had this. My 9/67 doesn't but does have plugs where a air rail would be. :meh: thermostat housing is earlier than 68 model. Either way looks like lots of food parts.

GLWS

Curious what would be F155. Not sure if that is something sitting on the valve cover an oil fill? If oil fill would have been added since it has the stamped Toyota. Double pulley on the harmonic balance would 68 to match the valve cover? Still not sure all had this. My 9/67 doesn't but does have plugs where a air rail would be. :meh: thermostat housing is earlier than 68 model. Either way looks like lots of food parts.

GLWS

3 holes on the cylinder head where the engine hook goes. ;)

No carb was on it when I got it.
If you want to make the trip i could sweeten the deal. PTO winch? Another 1F motor?
centered diffential? Etc

twist my arm,
just not sure when I could make the trip,
it might not be until August

Hoping to clean up yard some this summer. No big hurry. Hate to take some of this stuff to dump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom