For Sale NW Arkansas: Various FJ40 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here's some parts that I have for sale. Sorry guys, I'm not shipping this stuff. I'll try to keep it updated as things sell.

Most are from 1973 model.

FJ40 doors (pretty good shape, some rust at bottom like pretty much all of these doors)- $200 each
Front axle - sandblasted, epoxy primered, painted black, and then left outside (but not rusty) - $150.
Frame - sandblasted, epoxy primered, black painted, then left outside (but not rusty) - $200 (we don't have the title)
Rear axle - sandblasted, epoxy primered, black painted, then left outside (but not rusty) - $100
Rear lift gate (door that goes to the top) - $50
Intake manifold - $30
Smog pump - $20
Soft Doors - $30 these are spoke for (Lee)
Leaf springs (all 4) - $200
Pedal box - $50
Rebuilt, never used starter - $30
Front bib and bezel (rusty, but salvageable) - $150 (bezel not shown, but i have it, also rusty)
Gas tank (aftermarket poly, used) - $75
1973 FJ40 F engine with 3 speed transmission - $200 (engine has been wrapped and kept out of the rain)
(year unknown) 2F engine - $300 (engine has been wrapped and kept out of the rain)
1967 FJ40 side steps - $20

I'll try to add pictures later, but here's some pictures from my craigslist ad:

http://fayar.craigslist.org/pts/4465243980.html

I'll try to come back to this forum and check this thread, but the best way to contact me is through email.
Thanks to spammers, you'll have to put my email address together (my gmail id is david.alan.waters)

Last edited:
Guys, I can't seem to get the email instant notification to work and I don't visit this forum often anymore since I sold my FJ40.

Please try to email me, but I don't want to list my email address outright. (hint my gmail id is david.alan.waters)

Sorry Splangy, I'm concerned about the cost to ship and not being able to estimate it. It would definitely cost more than $20 just for shipping. I just spent $12 to ship a small 5 lb box to Arizona via USPS. These steps are heavy! They have to be three times the metal thickness of the steps on my '04 4runner.

Here's some parts that I have for sale. Sorry guys, I'm not shipping this stuff. I'll try to keep it updated as things sell.

Most are from 1973 model.

FJ40 doors (pretty good shape, some rust at bottom like pretty much all of these doors)- $200 each
Front axle - sandblasted, epoxy primered, painted black, and then left outside (but not rusty) - $150.
Frame - sandblasted, epoxy primered, black painted, then left outside (but not rusty) - $200 (we don't have the title)
Rear axle - sandblasted, epoxy primered, black painted, then left outside (but not rusty) - $100
Rear lift gate (door that goes to the top) - $50
Intake manifold - $30
Smog pump - $20
Soft Doors - $30 these are spoke for (Lee)
Leaf springs (all 4) - $200
Pedal box - $50
Rebuilt, never used starter - $30
Front bib and bezel (rusty, but salvageable) - $150 (bezel not shown, but i have it, also rusty)
Gas tank (aftermarket poly, used) - $75
1973 FJ40 F engine with 3 speed transmission - $200 (engine has been wrapped and kept out of the rain)
(year unknown) 2F engine - $300 (engine has been wrapped and kept out of the rain)
1967 FJ40 side steps - $20

I'll try to add pictures later, but here's some pictures from my craigslist ad:

http://fayar.craigslist.org/pts/4465243980.html

I'll try to come back to this forum and check this thread, but the best way to contact me is through email.
Thanks to spammers, you'll have to put my email address together (my gmail id is david.alan.waters)
Hello sir still have the engines for sale?

Yes I still have them.

For some reason, I'm not getting email notifications when someone posts on this thread, so please try to email, txt, or call me.

my gmail id is david.alan.waters

In case you want a lot of this stuff, I can make some combo deals that will make the drive worth it. I'll just need to run it by my dad, since most of these parts are actually his.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom