For Sale NV4500 five speed transmission $400 NW WI (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm selling a 1991-1992 NV4500 five speed transmission as-is. I don't know the mileage as I did not pull it from the donor truck. This is a great five-speed truck transmission for engine SBC engine conversion because it will fit with a little work, the granny gear and overdrive. Here is a link to info on it: NV4500 Transmission | Advance Adapters. Its out of a Dodge truck as it has the 23 tooth spline rear output shaft.

1st Gear Ratio: 5.61
2nd Gear Ratio: 3.04
3rd Gear Ratio: 1.67
4th Gear Ratio: 1.00
5th Gear Ratio: 0.73
Reverse Gear Ratio: 5.04

I've gone in a different direction with my project and want it gone, hence the low price. These normally go $500 and up.

The transmission is in northwest WI, specifically Prairie Farm, zip code 54762. I can be reached at (nine five 1) Two hundred and seven, 28Oeight if you have any questions on it. To view it, you'll have to call my father, Steve, in WI at (Seven hundred fifteen) 4 fifty-five- 16 twenty nine.

IMG_2118.JPG

IMG_2119.JPG

IMG_2120.JPG

IMG_2125.JPG

Last edited:
That is not a Chevy transmission. That is the very earliest Dodge version, the way I can tell is because of the 19-spline input shaft. Count the output splines, I bet it there are 23 (All Chevy's had 32-spline outputs). Your transmission is from 91-92.

Also, the two lower holes on the front face would be about an inch higher each unless it was 1996 and past.

That is not a Chevy transmission. That is the very earliest Dodge version, the way I can tell is because of the 19-spline input shaft. Count the output splines, I bet it there are 23 (All Chevy's had 32-spline outputs). Your transmission is from 91-92.

You are correct sir! Thank you for the input.

I have learned everything about these transmissions the HARD way :bang:

I wonder if one could swap the later Dodge input in there.

Are you willing to ship?

I have learned everything about these transmissions the HARD way :bang:

I wonder if one could swap the later Dodge input in there.

Are you willing to ship?

Shipping is not possible unless the shipper comes to WI to pick it up like mudship or some service like that. According to Advanced Adapters, the later dodge input shaft is swaps right in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom