NV4500 – complete with adapter from AA, tcase, clutch, shifters etc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
NV4500 – complete with adapter from AA, tcase, clutch, shifters etc

Near Morristown NJ
Price $1,700 + shipping

Unit has less than 10K km on it.

Complete bolt in solution including the NV4500 trans, adapter from AA, transfer case, shifters and clutch – complete bolt in – ready to go 5speed with granny 1st.

Junk,
Is this for placing behind a 2F? Does it include the adaptor for the 2F bellhousing? What x-fer is mounted/ included? Any idea of cost of shipping to the Phoenix area? Is this the GM or Dodge trans and what year?
Thanks
Mel

Yes, will bolt right in and includes the adapter on the front end to teh bellhousing. The NV4500 number is P52108131.

Cost to ship would depend on if you're willing to drive to a Forward Air type of terminal to pick it up. If you're serious about it I can get you a shipping estimate - just lemme know.

Whoops, forgot one question. What x-fer is attached/goes with and does this include the adaptor for it?
Thanks

FeO2pig said:
Whoops, forgot one question. What x-fer is attached/goes with and does this include the adaptor for it?
Thanks
looks like 4spd case, but will try to double check - yes, the AA adapter for it is included and everything is already connected up - pulled it from a cruiser setup

FeO2pig said:
OK, great! Let me know on the shipping cost.
Thanks
Forward Air gave me an estimate over the phone of $250 - if it comes in less I can refund any difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom