For Sale [NV]Lots of 40 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tires

I assume you are asking about the tires on the wide OEM style rims. I don't know the brand or much about them as they are my friend's property I am selling for him but I have a few pics of them I can post:
IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

They appear to say "Savero". If you are interested I can get some more info.

Cheers,

Mac.

@rinoann11 Sure, just let me know a day or two in advance to make sure I'm here. You can PM me and we can exchange contact info. Also if there is anything specific you think you might want let me know and I'll dig it out, most of the parts are stored in boxes.

Cheers,

Mac.

@climbermac.. Will do.. I am looking for a power steering pump with reservoir, steering column, do you have any Diesel engine parts? Preferably a B or 2B?

@rinoann11 I do not have any power steering pumps or reservoirs or steering columns. I really only have the parts listed in the first post in the thread. I do have a friend with a fair mix of LC diesel parts that: if there is a specific part you need, he may have, but I make no guarantees. Sorry I can't help with the parts you are looking for.

Mac

Thanks!! i will still come by and check out parts that you have. i will pm you days before i leave for vegas

Any chance you have an exhaust manifold for an early 1970's fj40

The only exhaust manifold I have is the one listed in the 1st post of this thread, a '76 2F CA SMOG (not federal) manifold. If that will work for you it is available. Thanks for the interest.

Mac.

Thanks for looking. Need one for a F engine

D

I'm working on getting a pic of the doors. I know they are one piece, with zip out windows. White and with no tags to speak of, likely kaymar or besttop based on the age. He wants them gone, so if white doors will work with your truck, make an offer. I'll post some pics in the thread as soon as I get them.

Thanks for the interest.

Mac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom