Wanted NV 4500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My A440F died so I'm starting my 4BT conversion. I need a Chevy/GMC NV4500 4WD tranny if anyone has or knows where I can get a reasonable priced used one I would appreciate it.

What is the donor vehicle?

Don't know. I can PM you the number of the guy who has it if you want it.

Why do an NV4500 when most 4bt's come ready with an adapter for a turbo 400 or turbo 350. Those things are a dime a dozen and cheaper to work on.

Why do an NV4500 when most 4bt's come ready with an adapter for a turbo 400 or turbo 350. Those things are a dime a dozen and cheaper to work on.

Because those are automatics and automatics suck:flipoff2:

I need something with an overdrive and I don't want to spend an additional $1k or more for a standalone computer to control a 4L80E. I don't trust a 700R4 to hold up, too many bad personal experiences with this trans:frown:

I have a 4L80E, a stand alone computer, and an NP208 t case that I will sell you for $750 plus shipping. All good running order. Has a standard OBD2 style connection for your programmer. I can't tell you specific details about it other than it worked really well until I sold the truck and kept the tranny for another now defunct project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom