Nutha Fotey Five Fo Sale.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.yankeetoys.org
00019112E01.jpg

http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/8/7/79736187.htm

is it just me or do they all seem to be priced a "bit" high?

The last one's has the late model doors with the vent windows. It's pretty close to me with the with area code of 623. If anyone wants I can take a look. It's a little high priced for me. But if I didn't already have one I might be interested. It is a 78 with a lot of upgrades over the mid sixties.

John

PS. it has a full floater axle too.

Living in the Past said:
The last one's has the late model doors with the vent windows. It's pretty close to me with the with area code of 623. If anyone wants I can take a look. It's a little high priced for me. But if I didn't already have one I might be interested. It is a 78 with a lot of upgrades over the mid sixties.

John

I noticed the axle too. Not so bad for a 78 if the cab and bed aren't rusted thru. Hmmm.

hmmmm, it doesn't look RHD either(which with those doors you might suspect its an Aussie rig), maybe its from South America

I'll stick with mine, it has a FF, disc and 2F.......but the retro 3 on the tree and 1 barrel Aisan ;)

Living in the Past said:

John

I called the seller, he it came out of Costa Rica. It does have several rust spots around the fenders and bed. he said the highest bid was 8000 bones :) More power to them is my opeinion. And the top is removable in case someone is wondering. :)

Landpimp said:
hmmmm, it doesn't look RHD either(which with those doors you might suspect its an Aussie rig), maybe its from South America

I'll stick with mine, it has a FF, disc and 2F.......but the retro 3 on the tree and 1 barrel Aisan ;)

damn I am good..........sometimes ;)

all long bed 45;s have removable tops, from 64-85

fjwagon said:
I called the seller, he it came out of Costa Rica. It does have several rust spots around the fenders and bed. he said the highest bid was 8000 bones :) More power to them is my opeinion. And the top is removable in case someone is wondering. :)

More money than brains..

I ended up buying the '78 from Costa Rica. The bed is in decent shape but there is 1 rust spot that is through and the cab is about the same. Probably spent more than I should have, but didn't have to pay shipping and he is throwing in a TON of parts for either replacement of bad items or stuff that isn't there.

The best thing is that I FINALLY GOT MY 45!

That's cool. Got pix?

what's up with the door on the first one (lower corner) :confused: :confused:

No pix yet IDave, but will get some up shortly.

nuclearlemon said:
what's up with the door on the first one (lower corner) :confused: :confused:

K-kustom...

same guy has the last 2 ebay links. must have run into an auction or something as i dont think he is the original owner. Wow prices are preatty stout especially considering they are original with no restoration. seems liek one of those put it on ebay to see if i can get a high $ for them.

AZkick-n40 said:
I ended up buying the '78 from Costa Rica.
I am curious, what's the build date on that? I thought the corner windows didn't come out until 79. Do they look original to the truck? Also does it have a full floater? How about a dash pad?

I'm trying to educate myself on Central American Cruisers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom