Number plate ideas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Guys,
I'm picking up my 100 in a couple of weeks and I am looking for Ideas for a good original number plate. The restrictions here are no more than 7 letters/numbers and cannot be offensive.
I have been thinking along the lines of GR8100 or even IH8MUD - but that might infringe some copyright:hmm: It will be interesting to see what you guys can come up with.

HYAKU is 100 in Japanese.

Just curious, how much does a custom license numer cost? Unfortunately it's not an option here in Spain.

GT2UZFE

$20 per year in Nevada.

In Idaho it is $40 the first year and an additional $20 every year after that. But you can add another $20 a year if you get specialty plates: Universities, Wildlife, Wilderness, Firefighter, etc... I think there are like 40 specialized plates. https://www.accessidaho.org/secure/itd/personalized/plates.html?ScriptForm.startstep=type you can order Souvenir plates for $25-35 depending upon the style. They are just like the real plates but are not issuable. If somebody wanted an Idaho souvenir plate I'd be happy to order one for them as I have an account with them.

why not UZJ100?

How about BENJMN or BENJAMN? For Benjamin Franklin on the $100 bill.

How about BENJMN or BENJAMN? For Benjamin Franklin on the $100 bill.

Funny you were thinking the same thing I was...beat me to the post! Love those 'inside' jokes/meanings. Fun to watch folks in the rear view mirror at stop lights trying to figure it out ;)

Thanks for your thought guys, I'm gunna try for the IH8MUD i think and I will post pictures as soon as I get the truck. here in the NT in AUS it only costs $100 for custom plates - a once off cost. out of interest I had a look at the cost in queensland and it would have cost me $2500. I dont know why the big disparity in costs - must be a revenue thing.If I was still there I would not be getting the plates thats for sure!!
The plates I had on the Patrol Ive just sold was RWEDRYT (are we there yet ) I dont think they really worked, I had a lot of people puzzled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom