NSS wiring and pin color codes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@wisconsin 80 , did you ever figure this out? I just stumbled on your post looking for the FSM for my 94 (thank you @SmokingRocks !). I'm just over in Duluth. Come have a beer and we can crawl under my truck if you haven't gotten it yet.
I just did this on my 93 and had to wire in new connectors. Here is the thread. Let me know if you have any questions or anything that needs to be clarified, I'd be more than willing to help out as much as I can.

Original wiring:

NSS side:
1.) Yellow
2.) Black
3.) Red
4.) Green
5.) Tan
6.) Peach
7.)
8.) Blue
9.) White

Harness Side:
1.)
2.) Yellow
3.) Red
4.) Red with blue stripe
5.) Black with orange stripe
6.) Brown
7.)
8.) Red with black stripe
9.) Green

I don't know if the numbers are exactly what Toyota labeled them originally, I just matched the wiring from nss to the harness.

I used 8 pin connectors, so I skipped the 7th pin since neither used it.
nss_wiring.jpg

@wisconsin 80 , did you ever figure this out? I just stumbled on your post looking for the FSM for my 94 (thank you @SmokingRocks !). I'm just over in Duluth. Come have a beer and we can crawl under my truck if you haven't gotten it yet.
Chris, sounds good! I’ll bring the beer! I just put it back the way it was. But I know it’s not right. I’m waiting for my engine to get finished then reinstall. I did rebuild my entire engine harness. Surprise just how roaches the original harness was, surprised it could even run. I’ll let you know when I get back up to my place. I’m out on my adventure bike for another week.
Eric

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom