For Sale NP203/10-spline doubler (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Doubler for NP203 to 10-spline case. NP203 came out of 1979 GMC 3/4 ton, 10-spline case was from my 1970 FJ55. Both rebuilt/cleaned/painted prior to assembly. Also comes with salvage yard TH350 (came from 1970 GMC jimmy.....I don't know how it is, I was going to run it anyway)

$650 in Missoula MT

IMG_3101.jpg
IMG_3102.jpg
IMG_3103.jpg
IMG_3104.jpg

somewhere I have the shifters I made for it too....no promises :)

Smokin deal.

still available.....would trade for a good Suzuki Samurai project

Ummm....maybe. Wonder how much it weighs. Let me look into it.

Ummm....maybe. Wonder how much it weighs. Let me look into it.

I’d say 130-150lbs based on moving mine across the shop floor the other day.

I separated the trans off, it weighed 170 on the bathroom scale

What's the input of the 203? Wondering how easy it would be to mate to a 10 spline sm465.

I'm assuming this SM465 short 32 spline output shaft from Offroad Design - Fullsize 4x4 Parts if the 203 is 32 spline input.

I had this setup behind a 2F in my FJ40. SM465 + NP203 doubler + 3spd T-case. It absolutely kicked butt, I loved it, there was virtually nothing I wanted to do that it couldn't crawl right over.

Good deal on a hard-to-find solution that performs awesomely.

GLWS!

@77landsitter sorry i've been slacking. It weighs about 170lbs minus the trans, but the local shipping center I use for everything else won't be able to send any freight orders till January 3rd. IF you're still interested and can wait for me to get a pallet (and my sh*t together) we can probably get it out that way.....PM me

Anyone close to Missoula MT want it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom