Now thats what I call Art! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Don't stop there.

Put in the headlights too and rig them up with special bulbs for your house wiring.

:beer:

Ive gone back and forth about headlights. I installed a set once, and they were too clean and shiny looking. Maybe if I can get some old crappy broken ones, and rig up a couple 120v lamps on a dimmer....

Not to hijack or bring a post back from the dead, but didn't feel it warranted its own thread! 😁

Did this a couple years ago. Used my buddies rattle can in Light Olive 6L4. Then had bezel powder coated (an unknown) white. I rigged up a section of expanded steel with a strip of scrap wood and painted both flat black. Then installed a 69-74 toyota grill emblem (best one!).

I then very carefully drilled 4 holes in each headlight with cheapo diamond hole saw bits off Amazon and epoxied LED xmas lights in each that are wired to come on with the garage door light.

Getting bored and needing to waste more valuable time on frivolous things I just recently added Peterson Beehive 110-15 lights and wired two of the same xmas lights into them. I mounted these to the back expanded steel, so no grill trauma!

Screenshot_20201219-153759_Gallery.jpg

20201220_112023.jpg

20201220_115558.jpg

20201220_115657.jpg

20201220_115710.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom