Now i am Pismo Ready (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fj55-100

SILVER Star
Threads
100 extra horses , should make the sand kinda fun

Evan
supercharger.jpg

You suck.

:cool:

No, really, I'm serious.

;p

Oh crap!! You got it! That's major bling, gotta check it out this weekend!

yea the best deals are alwayse at the wrong time , but i couldent pass it up , the price was way right .

my same toyota 4.7 engine ,,,, just now with a supercharger on it

saaweet !!!

what kinda boost ya get out of it? i am messing with a turbo right now, totally free HP.

Evan,

Did you have any clearance issues with the super charger and the hood? I just had to order a 2F hood to clear my supercharged Tundra motor? Does you engine have manifolds or headers? I have the engine sitting as low as possible without sitting on the header flanges.

Thanks,
Ryan.

I dont know what the boost is at yet , The deal came through to quick for me to buy a guage, But i will put on soon and report !!!!!!!.
Hit on the hood on the crossbrace that goes across the newer style hood with the vent in the rear , But just hit the air horn off the throttle body , so a little 2 inch slot was in order.... The pcv hose fitting was way to big to clear so it got relocated , and now I am making a new throttle bracket as the old throttle cable is way to short . I will add to the pics on birfield , ,,,
Pismo was a blast with the charger . And i thought it had good power before ! the sand was a great place to open it up and get the true feeling ,,, Have you ever seen a PIG fly , i hope somone puts up the pics of Me and Pighead flying over some of the dunes . We bolth got enough air to wonder if we were next to follow BKs example and trash the ft end .
I Even got a fellow pig owner to squeel on a blast through the dunes ,
All in all i had to work that deal for a year before it came through , and kept quiet about it as not to get my hopes up .
Back into the stie to make that bracket

fj55-100
Evan

fj55-100 said:
I dont know what the boost is at yet , The deal came through to quick for me to buy a guage, But i will put on soon and report !!!!!!!.
Hit on the hood on the crossbrace that goes across the newer style hood with the vent in the rear , But just hit the air horn off the throttle body , so a little 2 inch slot was in order.... The pcv hose fitting was way to big to clear so it got relocated , and now I am making a new throttle bracket as the old throttle cable is way to short . I will add to the pics on birfield , ,,,
Pismo was a blast with the charger . And i thought it had good power before ! the sand was a great place to open it up and get the true feeling ,,, Have you ever seen a PIG fly , i hope somone puts up the pics of Me and Pighead flying over some of the dunes . We bolth got enough air to wonder if we were next to follow BKs example and trash the ft end .
I Even got a fellow pig owner to squeel on a blast through the dunes ,
All in all i had to work that deal for a year before it came through , and kept quiet about it as not to get my hopes up .
Back into the stie to make that bracket

fj55-100
Evan

AWESOME!!!!...that would be a dream of mine!....toyota V8 supercharged pig!

very cool evan.

Pic from Snailwagon Pig in Flight YEA BABY !!!!!!!!!!!
pismo fj55 flying 1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom