now hot wheels FJ40! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I hoped you grabbed what you can and ran like the wind..... oh wait, stealing is wrong. So did you add to your collection?

holy....!:eek: I hope those will be forthcoming in stores! I'm now looking.

I got some for my personal collection, and all others FJ40 to trade, I paid like $8 plus flat rate box cost, PM if you are interested...

IMG_5460.jpg

where did you find them? was it in the US? obviously a convention of some sort with that big truck full.:D

ForumRunner_20120819_204256.jpg

There is a new color available. Picked up at Walmart.

ForumRunner_20120819_204256.jpg

Rudical said:
WTF! purple? is that a Barbie version? WTF Hope you paint them Vince

I want the purple one

they had to.:rolleyes: I had pretty much stopped looking, now it on again!

I want the purple one

I knew someone would comment againts my feeling of the color purple. I know each has thier own opinion, but that color does not work for me. To each his own, right? I don't have a problem if one likes that color.

Rudical said:
I knew someone would comment againts my feeling of the color purple. I know each has thier own opinion, but that color does not work for me. To each his own, right? I don't have a problem if one likes that color.

I like it only because it's out of the ordinary and something different
They have done some stock so why not some way out ones atleast it's not as bad as the hotwheels fj40s
And yes each to there own

I bought two purple ones once I found them :D

I found 2 as well.

My orange one has a nice spot on my dash board

image-936806435.jpg

Still need to finish my orange one.

DSC01604.jpg

Rudical said:
Still need to finish my orange one.

That's awesome would love to see when it's done

Rudy, you need a purple one just like that! I know where you can find one...:lol:

I ended up picking up two of those purple ones from Target last week, not a big fan of the color, but at $0.97 each I can't complain.

Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom