November Meeting, Saturday 17th, Noon @ MAP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey 406 Cruisers!
The November meeting will be a Saturday get together. November 17 we'll be at MAP Brewing at noon. We'll be upstairs.
MAP Brewing
510 Manley Rd.
Bozeman

We will be voting to update the club bylaws since there weren't enough members at the last meeting. We will also talk about the officer elections in December, and a potential holiday charity event.

Hope to see everyone there!!

Hay Lax, have you thought about doing a club christmas tree run. I don't have any secret spots anymore but if there's interest could send out the scouts.

hopefully FJ is fixed by then but this sounds like alot of fun. i cant wait to play in the snow so count me in!

Sign me up for a Christmas tree run, I've been wanting to start that tradition with the boys!

Let me know what I can do to help Ron!

Need to get input from everyone, all the places we used to go for trees (got a fake one a couple years ago) are grown up. Need to get guys out scouting looking for decent trees. one word of advice, they always look smaller in the woods, think of Christmas Vacation. Good excuse to go roadhunting for elk and looking for trees. Weather is sposed to be nice this weekend

c

Just bringing this to the top since the meeting is next Saturday. Hope to see everyone there!!

I had plans to be there, but an emergency repair came up for a customer I need to do on Saturday.
So I won't be making it to this meeting.
Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom