November Club Meeting Reminder (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This Sunday, November 1st, will meet again at club member Rich Petrulio's open space property in Modjeska Canyon, where we can park our rigs, and set out our camp chairs in a big circle just like the last few times.

The property address is 17336 Croatian Street, Silverado, 92676. To get there, turn off Santiago Canyon Road onto Modjeska Canyon Road. Go just about 1/2 mile and turn right on Croatian, into the cul-de-sac, and the property is on the left. There are no buildings, just dirt and trees.

Since it's an outdoor venue with no lighting, we'll meet again at 3:00 PM, rather than our normal start time. Bring your favorite camp chair, and your own food & drinks - just like we do on our club runs. I'm looking forward to seeing you all!

Is the Santiago property for the meeting ok, open and safe given the Santiago fire???

Hello,

My name is Brian, live in Yorba Linda. I have been looking into getting a LC, and I finally pulled the trigger--2007. Would have loved to meet up with you guys today had I known, still getting over the excitement of my purchase and the computer was the last thing on my mind. Actually drove through the canyon yesterday--wife wanted to see if she liked the LC--she did. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

The next club meeting will be on Sunday December 7 at 3:00 P.M. at the location noted in the first post. Our next club run will be Thanksgiving weekend (details in another thread).

You can also check out the club webpage at www.socallandcruisers.com for updates on the monthly meetings or runs.

Hi Brian - Great to meet you at Truckhaven! Look forward to seeing you at this Sunday’s club meeting (same details as above - please note 3:00 PM start due to shorter days).

Probably need to watch the Bond fire. Santiago Canyon is closed right now.

Agreed. Drove out to Corona this morning and their is a lot of smoke coming from the Airport fire, hoping that I can get back home via the 91 later on.

Here's to hoping your property survived Rich.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom