November Camping Trip/Club Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm heading out with my kid just for tonight to a different place closer to Nitnat so at least we can see if my trailer repels or attracts water 🥴🤪🙈😆
Take a really big tarp!

Maiden voyage a success. Stayed dry. Didn't break anything. Ate well. Returned home before the big rains began.

IMG_20191115_220459.jpg
IMG_20191116_081605_985.jpg
IMG_20191116_081605_986.jpg

I'm off work at 7 in Duncan so in theory i could get there late, but just to crack open the old walk in freezer and pull the :deadhorse: out for a couple whacks...

How about a weekend?

I'd much rather be able to combine a trip to vic to do some shopping, or visit some of the hermits who live down there in mortal terror of the malahat on an occasional Saturday or something.

I could see that being preferable for other up islanders too (if there are any :lol: ) because the cobblestone is still an hours drive for us, but without the combination trip bonus.

/ Slides :deadhorse: back into freezer....

I'm free the 20th and the 6mile would be great this time around, but I vote try to organize this on a weekend so it'll work for seapotato to make it too.

I'm free the 20th and the 6mile would be great this time around, but I vote try to organize this on a weekend so it'll work for seapotato to make it too.
Doesn't have to be this one or every one. My schedule has me working some weekends now so I can't always do it.

Once in a while would be good tho.

I guess my point is, the cobblestone seems like a concession for people north of the malahat but it's still a long drive on a weeknight for everyone and it really sucks for people from vic so I don't know if it's worth it.

Weekend eh?
Alright, let's try a weekend.

The November club meeting will be at the 6 Mile Pub, Sunday the 24th @ 4pm.

Unforunetely I can't do that particular night. But don't change it on my account. Whatever works best for the majority. Normally weekends are fine for me....

My vote is lets all meet at the Crow and Gate pub this Saturday at 2pm...sleep in, drive up, home in time to watch Steven Colbert
Not a great place for large groups. It's fine if you know half the people in there and can snag a seat at the end of a long bench, but if you walk in with 6, expect to stand around waiting. :meh:

hate to do this as I'm the one who's only been crying for us to try a weekend meeting for the last 15 years but, I got called into work and my inner manwhore couldn't say no to 12 hours of gravy OT.

Have a good meeting, I have to take a pass.

I hit a tree dirt biking and the tree won. Ice pack time.

Were there any attendees? Anything to report from the meeting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom