Events/Trails November 2022 Monthly Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

brices123

GOLD Star
SILVER Star
Threads
I feel like a broken record, but I cannot make the meeting if it is on Friday the 18th. I have to pick my daughter up at the airport at 8:00pm.

If people want to have a meeting, please chime in. My vote is to combine the November and December monthly meeting into one and have it December 3rd at the Holiday Party. Thoughts?

That reminds me, please RSVP to the Holiday Party by clicking.

Also, we really need people to sign up for ROTMs. I do not believe we have any more scheduled. PM me or start a new thread. Don't be shy, CSC members can let you know what works and what doesn't.

Thank you.

I would be up for tonights meeting as well. Although if it is just Somebodyelse5 and I hanging out in a parking lot it might look suspect.

I should be able to make it as well.

Soooooo is a meeting a go?

We did meet. There were four of us.

@AZAA
@jgoldstein
@nomadsurfer
@TheGrrrrr

Talked about getting more ROTMs scheduled. I took the action to put together a run in the coming weeks. Probably either The Rolls or Montana Mountain. Possibly the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

Talked about lots of topics including bumpers, lights and emotional connections with our vehicles. I suggested that folks check out Van Neistat's "The Spirited Man" series on Youtube. He has some good ones about his 60 series, but in general just a good series for a certain type of person who's way of thinking about things is pretty compatible with folks who appreciate a land cruiser.

We did meet. There were four of us.

@AZAA
@jgoldstein
@nomadsurfer
@TheGrrrrr

Talked about getting more ROTMs scheduled. I took the action to put together a run in the coming weeks. Probably either The Rolls or Montana Mountain. Possibly the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

Talked about lots of topics including bumpers, lights and emotional connections with our vehicles. I suggested that folks check out Van Neistat's "The Spirited Man" series on Youtube. He has some good ones about his 60 series, but in general just a good series for a certain type of person who's way of thinking about things is pretty compatible with folks who appreciate a land cruiser.
Is there a different post about a possible run on Saturday?

Is there a different post about a possible run on Saturday?

I haven't posted about a ROTM for Saturday yet as I am navigating multiple dentists to get a crown scheduled before I have to travel for work on Monday. Until I get that nailed down, I won't know if I can do Saturday. Hoping to have it figured out today.

Is there a CSC meeting tonight at the Sonic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom