November 2022 Club Run - Truckhaven Hills (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thanksgiving weekend at Truckhaven! Truckhaven Hills is close enough for a day trip if you're busy with family over the holiday weekend. However, some of our club members will be celebrating Thanksgiving with their families at Truckhaven, and camping there as they have been doing for years at this traditional club run!

Because of the popularity of this area, we can't give you an exact location of our campsite yet, however, it we will be somewhere off of Marina Drive/Borrego Salton Sea Way. Katelin Petrulio will update this thread with the GPS coordinates, as soon as she has them.

The vast network of trails at Truckhaven ensures that there will be something for everyone, no matter what your skill level or truck build level. So, whether you're an experienced 'wheeler with a "built rig", or a novice with a stock vehicle, I'm sure you'll have a great time. As we say, there's everything from mild to wild! Hope to see you there!

Thanksgiving weekend at Truckhaven! Truckhaven Hills is close enough for a day trip if you're busy with family over the holiday weekend. However, some of our club members will be celebrating Thanksgiving with their families at Truckhaven, and camping there as they have been doing for years at this traditional club run!

Because of the popularity of this area, we can't give you an exact location of our campsite yet, however, it we will be somewhere off of Marina Drive/Borrego Salton Sea Way. Katelin Petrulio will update this thread with the GPS coordinates, as soon as she has them.

The vast network of trails at Truckhaven ensures that there will be something for everyone, no matter what your skill level or truck build level. So, whether you're an experienced 'wheeler with a "built rig", or a novice with a stock vehicle, I'm sure you'll have a great time. As we say, there's everything from mild to wild! Hope to see you there!
Hey Joe,

Katelin, Robert, Allen and I will be going out Friday and camping through Sunday. The spot where we will aim for is approximately at 33.290972, -116.007220. It is just around the back side of the hill at the end of North Marina drive. Where the road splits, we go right around the hill and those coordinates are sort of in the middle a little ways back from the hill. I hope that helps for anyone going out.

Rich

Hey Joe,

Katelin, Robert, Allen and I will be going out Friday and camping through Sunday. The spot where we will aim for is approximately at 33.290972, -116.007220. It is just around the back side of the hill at the end of North Marina drive. Where the road splits, we go right around the hill and those coordinates are sort of in the middle a little ways back from the hill. I hope that helps for anyone going out.

Rich
Thanks, Rich! Have fun! I'll try to meet you there Friday. Not yet sure if I'll camp or make it a day trip.

We had a small club showing but three days of great wheeling, relaxing, and perfect weather! Photos

IMG_7718.JPEG
IMG_7715.JPEG
IMG_1618.JPEG
IMG_1645.JPEG
IMG_0406.JPEG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom