Events/Trails November 2020 Club Meeting at Member's House (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok, just let us know!

As much as I loath suggesting it (because I hate them!), we could do a virtual meeting assuming everyone knows how to work Zoom.

The crud is going around:(. My wife, grandson and son have it. Starts with a sore throat, headache then progresses to a mild fever with body aches, sniffles and weakness. Not covid. My son was tested and it came back negative. Lasts about a week. Hope you don't have it. Not a big fan of virtual meetings.

We've been fighting sore throats and fatigue but no fever or other symptoms since Monday. Thought it was allergies...

Thanks for hosting it in your comfortable home! The tacos were yummy and the sides also. I love that place, I'll have to go there someday. Looking forward to our Radio day on the 5th. Communication on the trail is so important, we might as well be doing it right. Will be good having some people there that know a bunch more than I do about it.:hillbilly:

Yeah thanks for hosting Tony and for the grub. Chihuhahua's is definitely one of my favorites. Like I was saying, if you get a chance, go try El Adobe one of my all time favorites in Reno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom