Events/Trails November 2020 Club Meeting at Member's House (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tony_Farson

Club President, Battle Born Cruisers
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
battleborncruisers.com
2020 Club Meeting #10
Date
: Thursday November 12, 2020 @ 6:30PM
Place: @Tony_Farson's house (PM for address)
Bring: Land Cruisers! Chairs (or you'll be standing), and adult beverages is so desired. Pizza and non-alcoholic beverages shall be provided.

Please be courteous and post here if you plan on coming.

Agenda

• Club Run
    • None Scheduled
  • Land Use
  • Accounting report
    • Balance
    • Upcoming Expenses (planned/proposed)
      • Logo $300
      • Contact Cards ($100 est.)
      • Website ($50/yr est.)
  • Suggestions, ideas, questions, new business
    • Bylaws ratification
    • Finalizing plans for "HAM Day 2020" in December
  • Tech discussions🔧
New and Continued Business
  1. If you have a new address/phone number or e-mail address, let us know.
This is an open invitation. Bring your wheelin friends!

Mud had a calendar I was posting on for a while, but wasn't sure if people were using it. I'd rather not spread out notification and communication methods as it becomes difficult to manage. I'd prefer to move our entire group to Facebook, but I don't think all the members have an appetite for it.

For now I'd ask that folks maintain their own calendar/reminders after checking our forum.

I mention mostly because I forgot about this meeting today and feel sorry for it. Did you say we have a website or we are going to get a website? Might be a good place for it too.

Eventually... :) I actually have a site in progress, but need to finalize some of the more technical components including live feed of our forum into one of the pages. It is a WIP for sure.

><snip> I'd prefer to move our entire group to Facebook, but I don't think all the members have an appetite for it.
I'd put that to a vote. I spend more time on FB groups than on Mud anymore.

I'd put that to a vote. I spend more time on FB groups than on Mud anymore.

Me too. I really only come here for club business. We just need enough folks to come to a meeting to have a vote!

I'm still looking for the right platform to get AWAY from FB. But so far to lazy. I still prefer mud for our business.

I hear ya. I am not a fan of Facebook as a whole, but like it or not (at least for me) it is part of my daily routine. The only reason I come to mud at all is because I have notifications setup to let me know when someone posts in our forum... or to make a post for club business. Even updating the "what did you do" thread is an extra step.

What's that?
:rofl:

In case you were serious it was a dial up modem form of communication called bulletin board service (BBS). It is what we used before the interwebs.

:rofl:

In case you were serious it was a dial up modem form of communication called bulletin board service (BBS). It is what we used before the interwebs.

LOL... I needed context! I kept trying to relate it to Land Cruisers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom