Nov15 2008 Monthly Meeting ( HAMOM ) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i feel special im on there twice

hahaha ill bring some jack stands and floor jack if need extra sorry no tools i barely have enough to work on my rig

Does anyone besides me need a pressure washer???
I ve got an oil leak and need to clean it off to find it.:eek:
I'll check here in the AM. if so, I'll bring it. :wrench: :wrench: :wrench:

The ones I have (had) are the UC ones. My only suggetsion would be to put the mud url on it. if it isn't already.

MUD url is too long but working some options...thanks. missed you today.

Greg, your email at work keeps bouncing all of my messages to you. Is it still valid or do you have another? Send me a note to lowcountrylandcruisers at gmail dot com

thanks.

MUD url is too long but working some options...thanks. missed you today.

Greg, your email at work keeps bouncing all of my messages to you. Is it still valid or do you have another? Send me a note to lowcountrylandcruisers at gmail dot com

thanks.

Oops...Updated. Try it now.

How did Saturday go?

It went well.....Dbenke, myself, maglight, benmara, shortbus and greenseaman showed up. Did the scubamod on my FJ that relocates differential and e-locker breathers up higher.....put front shocks on doc-dbenke FJ62....rotated his tires to get some vibration out.....put rear shocks on my FJ.....and ate a little, talked a lot, held a meeting. Good day in an outstanding facility.

Sounds nice. Wish I could have made it.

Any ideas on the Dec. MB meeting? I know there is a Uwharri trip planned for the 6th. Are we still going to try to have the meeting that day?

I have a great location...River City Cafe in Surfside. Greatest burger/sandwich place in town. Right on the beach in Surfside. Open for lunch or dinner. Cheap prices. River City Cafe

There is a sandy beachfront vacant lot nearby that we could get a group picture of our rigs on the beach if we meet before dark (5:30)

The consensus was to not have the meeting as Belmont cant make it.....Scott wants to go to Uwharrie. We tried to make the Uwharrie run a club run to see if we can get a couple more members to attend and then would have meeting there...but with Thanksgiving week before....then XMas Parade following weekend...then XMAS just running out of time. We will try another month and check out your find for some great burgers. :) I am always up for eating if you cant tell by my svelte figure. :D

Did you get the meeting minutes and items to VOTE on I sent out yesterday in your email...or do I need to resend now that you cleaned it out?

I never said I couldn't make it to the dec. MB meeting. I had 2 new members lined up to go. Oh well, I guess i'll just stay down here that weekend and go to the car show at Boone Hall.:)

Jeremy

Brock:
I didn't get it and it wasn't in my spam folder. Try resending it. They changed emails on us here and I forgot to change it on Mud.
Try gfrench@horrycountyschools.net

So...Jeremy CAN make it...and with 2 new members! I found a new guy, too. He has like 3 FJ40's. I was going to try to get him to come as well once we had a date. If one more person can make it, that would be some sort or record! Anybody up for it?

Yeah the address that keeps kicking back is the k12 one...I just changed and sent it now so let me know if you get it as I would like the VOTES and VOLUNTEER items back by Thursday....as I need to finalize the date for our volunteer work with US Forestry before Thanksgiving.

Thanks.

Sorry I missed the HAMOM. I ended up having to go to DC for work and got in Monday. This whole work nonsense is really cutting into my Cruiser time. I havent even had a chance to put the raidator back in the 40 so I can drive it.

Can you get it in before the parade?
Would love to have you ride with us

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom