Nov Mtg This Thursday? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Let's do it!! Kelly, can you notify everyone?

Yep, It is supposed to be on the first thursday isn't it?

10/4. This Thursday.

Sorry guys, I'll heading out to the Terlingua Chili Festival on Wednesday morning so I won't be there. Have a good meeting.

Robert and I can't make it. We'll be at SEMA in Vegas. I'll make sure to bring home some goodies for the December meeting.

Robert and I can't make it. We'll be at SEMA in Vegas. I'll make sure to bring home some goodies for the December meeting.

Ooooooh! Get some more bags. You can never have too many of those bags :lol::lol:

I'm there ! Missed the last couple of meetings.. :bang: ... but i'll be there Thursday.

I probably have 6 or 7. They have actually been very useful since I don't mind if I lose them. Not like my Trader Joe's bags. Besides the ice scraper, those were probably the best schwag at SEMA :lol:

Meeting notice has been sent out. :clap:

Nov Mtg This Thursday

Who said that they had a head for my fj60 ?

Nov Mtg This Thursday

nspctr1 "I believe it was shawn. mr toad"

Could you call him and ask him to bring it to the meeting please.

TOAD,

You coming? I'll throw the spare tire carrier in the truck...

Does anyone have an FSM for the 80 series they can bring? I forgot to get Brett's before he left and I need to look at some pictures.

Does anyone have an FSM for the 80 series they can bring? I forgot to get Brett's before he left and I need to look at some pictures.

I keep mine in the truck all the time so it will be with me. Mine is for a '97 but I doubt the year matters much.

I keep mine in the truck all the time so it will be with me. Mine is for a '97 but I doubt the year matters much.

:cool:

Mine is a '97 also. See you tonight.

Nov Mtg This Thursday

Good Meeting,
Thanks Mr. Toad for the head for my 60.

Agreed, good meeting,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom