Nov 5. Triad area cookout Madison NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Teaser pic, one of the door prizes

IMG_3426.JPG

I too have tickets to that game - and the wife is a little pissed off that I decided to skip it and come to the cookout.... so... ya know. I hear ya.

Correction - little pissed off became more now that friends of ours that are moving away in 2 weeks are coming to the game.

Sorry folks unless something changes - I'm out. Might wanna find another source of massive quantities of beer.

Im still up in the air. Got my work issue resolved, but my daughter is moving her stuff to her apt tomorrow morning. Days like this are ones where it sucks to have the only Wiener in the house LOLOL

It is with deep regret I'm going to have to pass on this weekend. Heather's got a photo shoot she's scheduled for a family, and could be the first of many on a side venture she's started. I always have homework, and have a presentation to do on this Tuesday so I'm not fighting to make sure I go. But, hopefully everyone will be at the Christmas Party and I'll see you guys then!

I'm Still IN!!!

I'll be there, less 1.

It will be ready by morning

IMG_6159.JPG

Sorry so late getting back to ya. I'm working nights but I'll swing by before work for a few. Need anything?

Vault is rolling :)
IMG_8843.JPG

Should be all good. Come on by, will be good to see you todd.

Same here

IMG_6160.JPG

IMG_3432.JPG

IMG_3434.JPG

The Shandors are STILL IN! Basic snacks in tow, Bruschetta and pita chips, brownies, and leftover wine that Marie's friend had me buy that wasn't finished. Apparently women don't have the same mancode rules about floating kegs and returning home with beers still in a cooler. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

I'm in, sorry for the late notice. I'll have my daughter Allison (6) with me

Ohhh. Brent (7) is going to like that.

Marie, Ike, Guinness, and I got real close to making it. Lost the slave cylinder in the 60 in the middle of Greensboro. Stuck at an AutoZone at 3916 Battleground. Sucks. No luck calling every parts store around for a slave or rebuild kit. If anyone has one close by, plz call my cell 336.880.3009. You can have all the beer and wine in the cooler.

Had fun, sorry we had to leave early, I really hate we missed out on the food it looked great! We made it home without the little girl hurling in my back seat-- think she just ran around too much.

I want to thank Steve, Ashley and Jason for all their hard work and efforts to make tonight's gathering a success. The food was terrific, I saw old friends and made new friends and had a terrific time. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Marie, Ike, Guinness, and I got real close to making it. Lost the slave cylinder in the 60 in the middle of Greensboro. Stuck at an AutoZone at 3916 Battleground. Sucks. No luck calling every parts store around for a slave or rebuild kit. If anyone has one close by, plz call my cell 336.880.3009. You can have all the beer and wine in the cooler.
Hated missing the shindig, hope somebody posts some pictures. We did finally get the 60 home after catching a ride back to Asheboro. Pulled the slave off the 40 and other than the strike rod being different, it was perfect fit. Not fun working under a Landcruiser in an Autozone park but is was nice having a another compatible vehicle to go pull parts off of for the repair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom