Nov 5. Triad area cookout Madison NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will probably make it! with tank, obviously.

I think the Keefer's are going to do some travelling (we're always travelling!) and come visit you guys! Count us in, especially if Jon and Missy (Steph!) are going!

Hahaha...we were actually talking about 'Missy' the other day. Too funny!!

Mr. Free - count Marie, Ike, Guinness, and I in. Driving the 60 and can't wait to show off the new ARB side rails you and Steve just sold me. What can we bring?

I can bring some Brats and buns and would be happy to do so.

I'll let Jason correct me if I'm wrong but I think we will be good on the food front but thanks for offering and we'll let you know if otherwise. Just bring your own chair and have a good time

Jason/Steve, Thank you both for organizing this event, sounds like a great time, indeed. I will not be able to attend, as it is another Big Army 4 day weekend....Hopefully the WX will be as good as this weekends forecast.

Mike, hate you wont be able to make it but hope we can catch up soon. Fly safe!

Tstepp, enjoy that cow and maybe next time

Sorry for not responding to the other inquiries yesterday. Thanks for the offers, but i think we should be good ..... unless someone doesnt like pulled pork and then i dont know if i trust you ;) kidding. If any kids (or adults) cant do pork i think we may have a limited amount of alternative.... cheese pizza is what i was thinking

Ill update first post but definitely bring your chairs and if someone has a folding table thats easy to manage it might not be bad to have a backup. We have a few

David, thanks. You are welcome to bring but i dont believe we will need them. Also was wanting to have it mostly wrapped up before hand so noone had to be manning a grill during the festivities. Its here with gas if you want though.

Mike. Marie and the not so fast one and the not so smart one should be all thats required. Glad you guys can make it

Due to the pending gas shortage I'm prob out

@erymer ate you all gonna be able to make it?

Crap! I just saw this...

The family and I already have our tickets to the WF / UVA game. To make matters worse, I'm UVA alumni. So now I'm conflicted about the outcome of the game AND about not making it up there to group cookout.

Anyhow, thank you for the invite, hopefully I can make it to one of these someday and meet some of you guys. Hope you all have fun.

I too have tickets to that game - and the wife is a little pissed off that I decided to skip it and come to the cookout.... so... ya know. I hear ya.

I'm going to try to make it , as my plans have changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom