Nov. 08 Swamp Donkey Road Trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who's up for going to Pismo this year?

Looks like it would be a blast. I'm thinking I might head down that way through the summer though.

That's cool. I've been to Pismo 3x. 2x at the events and 1x on our own. The 1x on our own was fun, but not nearly as cool as during the event.

Who knows, maybe when November comes, I'll be desperate to get away from school....

You don't have to register for S 'n T, do you?

Was thinking about it, still am, just that my BCIA Peach Branch AGM is on that friday, so it would be pretty tight.

Yeehaw! Road trip! Can't wait. :clap::clap::clap::bounce::bounce2::bounce:

Can we make sure to bring more dogs this time, I think at least 5 or 6 would be just the right number. :D And they have to be big. And slobber lots. :grinpimp: It wouldn't be a road trip without. :steer::cheers:

I could borrow a great dane. He would go freaking nuts over the trip and the beach!

Was thinking about it, still am, just that my BCIA Peach Branch AGM is on that friday, so it would be pretty tight.

Skip it. Whatever it is.

Oops did I say Peach, I ment Peace River Branch of the BC Institute of Agrologists. Can't just skip it, I will know if I can or not closer to the actual date.

Oops did I say Peach, I ment Peace River Branch of the BC Institute of Agrologists. Can't just skip it, I will know if I can or not closer to the actual date.

Thanks for clearing that up. I thought you were going to the spa for a facial or something.

Thanks for clearing that up. I thought you were going to the spa for a facial or something.

That would be nice too, but it wouldn't make me skip a Cruiser event though:D

Anyway, hope you can make it Deny. Bruce, Marc, Peter, Hayley and Jessica/Clayton are pondering the trip. I've looked into having a Swamp Donkey flag done up and have started saving the money from all the bottles I took in from the party.

So.... maybe I'll just have to have 6 more parties and we'll have enough empties to pay for a flag.

might need more parties, Denys on a three beer diet

Only for a while, don't worry, camping season is a whole different story.

Who all is in now? I'm thinking I'll cut out a trip home at Thanksgiving to save time/gas money for S'nT instead.

Still planning. FYI we have $80 saved up in our flag fund now.

Hey we're in!:bounce::bounce::bounce:
Any route plan and timetable available yet?
Dave:cheers:

Wicked. No route plans or time table. What're your preferences?

90% in at this time will know more end of the month, early october. I wouldn't mind takeing a bit more time and see if someone could take me through the rubicon trail while I am already down there. Possibly swing around to vagas too on the way back?
Cheers,
Deny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom