Not your typical paint job (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Full_Throttle

1985 BJ73 RHD
Threads
Ok, I just had to share this with you, because I am soooo excited.:grinpimp:

I have been working on this cruiser since June of '05. Disk brake conversion, power steering, lift, roll cage, tube fenders, stinger, new brake lines, ect. all the while never seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Well, I thought I needed to do something fun on the cruiser even though I still have to finish the engine compartment, wiring, custom gas tank....I just HAD to see how my idea was going to turn out for the OUTSIDE of the cruiser. I don't have the time or $$$$ to replace the tub, even though it needs it. I decided rather than paint it, I would camo it. Check it out...I did this in around 1 hour :)
Camo%20001_small.jpg

I think it looks AWESOME!!!!!:popcorn:

This was just what I needed to re-energize me to finish this thing.... I will use this rig as a daily driver and a hunting vehicle in the fall....

So, what do you guys think?

It looks great. Is it a decal?

Yep, it's a decal. I figure I will be able to cover the whole vehicle for around $225 or so...not counting the hardtop.

I believe it is made by 3M. The Camo pattern is RealTree Hardwoods Green HD (high def).
Link is http://camoclad.com/

i think its kinda cool, camo isn't my thing really but i'll give you some cool points for trying something new lol...

they got a naked lady version?

I would hate to be the lawyer who has to defend you after someone runs into you or pulls in front of you because they couldn't see your truck.

you'll need an orange vest to go wheelin

it's definitely different. kinda like a good mural. i wouldn't have it, but at the same time i think it's really cool.

Cool idea. They should do them in regular colors since my painting skills suck and I'm great at hanging wallpaper.

no need for a tree stand!...looks cool....i wonder how my piggy would look in that...

osagecruiser

Cool idea. They should do them in regular colors since my painting skills suck and I'm great at hanging wallpaper.

Good idea for a business.

Get the decals in all original colors.

Of course, then all of the cruisers on e-bay would immediately graduate to 20K vehicles for a 300 dollar investment because the pictures would look too good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom