Not sure if the right forum, but... Steering wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Yes, steering wheels. Specifically I'm looking at replacing the beat up, 26 year old OEM steering wheel on my 80 series. Now, my wife has a new car and it has controls for the stereo on the steering wheel. My question is, is there a way to replace the steering wheel with one that has buttons on it for the stereo? like this one (obviously not this exact one because its ugly, but you get the idea)

Leather Steering Wheel Cruise Heated Bluetooth For KIA SPORTAGE 2011-2016 | eBay

i don't like the look of these things either, as i'd likely destroy it the first time i took it off road...

Practical Car Inner Steering Wheel Wireless Bluetooth Phone Handfree Speaker Kit | eBay

thanks in advance for your time!

Yes, steering wheels. Specifically I'm looking at replacing the beat up, 26 year old OEM steering wheel on my 80 series. Now, my wife has a new car and it has controls for the stereo on the steering wheel. My question is, is there a way to replace the steering wheel with one that has buttons on it for the stereo? like this one (obviously not this exact one because its ugly, but you get the idea)

Leather Steering Wheel Cruise Heated Bluetooth For KIA SPORTAGE 2011-2016 | eBay

i don't like the look of these things either, as i'd likely destroy it the first time i took it off road...

Practical Car Inner Steering Wheel Wireless Bluetooth Phone Handfree Speaker Kit | eBay

thanks in advance for your time!
Toyota has used the same steering wheel splines for like the last 50 years. So you can install pretty much any steering wheel from any Toyota. As far as getting ones with buttons to work I'm not sure if you could make the buttons usable or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom