For Sale Not mine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
I'd say for the price that's an excellent canvas to start painting from. Definitely looks like it'd need some initial elbow grease, but as long as the HG is intact and it's not burning a ton of oil, it looks solid. VIN checks out, no service history I could find. Cali plates though with the undercarriage condition to match. Very intriguing...

Definitely check out the engine/powertrain. Must be a reason it’s been getting passed along at auctions
CBC7DAAD-8D11-4B58-941F-D248FC97475B.jpeg

I had a friend who lives in town check it out. He is not a car or LC guy, but a straight shooter. No one was there at the lot to ask questions to. He said it was pretty rough condition. It seems like a good deal for a few thousand less. I wonder if it even drives right now. Only 1 mile added in 8 months between auctions. The ad states it is a "project" car. What is the value of a 3x locked, non-drivable, California car? I really don't know. Just thinking out loud.

Assume it overheated and needs a complete top end, along with some wiring gremlins. I honestly think $4500 is fair. If I bought it, I know personally I'd be over $10k in the first month of ownership.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom