For Sale Not Mine: Clist 2011 Chapel Hill (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yea - typically you would want to recover the cost from the dealer and the loss of the tax benefit. In KS, the sales tax on that truck would be a LOT. In NC, its not as much, possibly - seems a little off, though.

So if the dealer is giving me $28K, I would want X for the sales tax different plus Y for the pain in the ass of dealing with people. X+Y would be >$500 for me :)

Why say selling to dealer for $28, but will sell on CL for $28,500? Doesn't make sense to me.

Exactly what weejub said. Tax savings and / or hassle. The tax rate here is 7.65% though, so to get parity/indifference the seller would have to sell for at least $30.1k if he lived here. This looks like a great deal if the history and maintenance checks out.

Exactly what weejub said. Tax savings and / or hassle. The tax rate here is 7.65% though, so to get parity/indifference the seller would have to sell for at least $30.1k if he lived here. This looks like a great deal if the history and maintenance checks out.
I was thinking just like yall were about the taxes. Then I thought what he may have done is add the trade in value to the tax savings and come up with the 28K. Maybe for him it is worth the hassle for the $500 hoping somebody is around with cash in hand for that ride. I have been eyeing the 200s.

Did anyone buy it?

Like the model T, looks like a good deal in any color you wanted. As long as you wanted black!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom