Not mine, but supposed 2016 Land Cruiser Double Cab Pickup for sale... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone read the disclaimer on lc-America.com website? Very odd.

DISCLAIMER
While Michael J. Papp is the brainchild behind the technological know-how necessary to legalize new Toyota 70 Series vehicles here in the U.S., Michael J. Papp is in NO way associated with LC America or any of LC America’s current efforts. Moreover, LC America does not accept any responsibility for any of the actions taken by Michael J. Papp.

Anyone read the disclaimer on lc-America.com website? Very odd.

DISCLAIMER
While Michael J. Papp is the brainchild behind the technological know-how necessary to legalize new Toyota 70 Series vehicles here in the U.S., Michael J. Papp is in NO way associated with LC America or any of LC America’s current efforts. Moreover, LC America does not accept any responsibility for any of the actions taken by Michael J. Papp.
Trying to distance oneself from a brother and business partner. If you Google “Michael Papp Toyota” the results are quite striking.

Wow. Looks like BAT needs to be a little more careful about screening their auctions.

It would be great if Mud as a group could take this guy down. We must have the resources to make this happen?

I feel no obligation to go out of my way to help any idiot that can’t do a simple google search.

I see he has not been back to BAT which is good.

He’s elsewhere:

I think they figured him out quickly

I feel no obligation to go out of my way to help any idiot that can’t do a simple google search.

A sound concept but I don't as a rule google every seller. I did not google the dealer I bought my 200 or the guy I bought my FJC from.

What happens if you put a 79 body on a Tacoma frame? Kinda like what the LeftHandUtes people do?

A sound concept but I don't as a rule google every seller. I did not google the dealer I bought my 200 or the guy I bought my FJC from.

Yeah, but those arent super questionable grey market vehicles.

the mega cruiser is funny bc its still not even 25 years old......

No it's called "the shadow ".
No one has really ever seen it and lived to talk about it see.

Yeah, but those arent super questionable grey market vehicles.

What doughboy said...

A dealer has a store. The FJC was not $100k (at least I hope it wasn’t...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom