Not mine, but supposed 2016 Land Cruiser Double Cab Pickup for sale... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

He’s elsewhere:

Lol, yea I posted that link (and have been an active participant) on the other thread about him. Someone else pegged it before I did. Couldn't place where the familiarity came from until someone said "Papp".

Finally read through the entirety of this one. (Bored with whisky will do that to you). Hilarity for sure!

Not sure if they've tried on Expo before but what makes me chuckle the most is his/their head exploding that another forum pegged it so quickly. Gotta be some steam coming out of there.

As a recent victim of a Papp scam, I’ve created a Facebook page for those who have been ripped of by Unusual Auto to tell their stories.

It’s called Unusual-Auto Reviews.

Do all of a favor and share your experience with Papp to help get the word out. Once there are enough reviews, I’ll promote this page to the 14k followers on his unusual auto page on fb and... hopefully potential buyers will see the light.

If I used FB I'd jump on helping out. Good luck and thanks for the effort!

Attention collectors
No longer in production.
Sadly I out grew it waiting for a US legal L79
Used in goog condition SIZE Large
Makes for great conversations
Meet new friends
$20 shipped in the USA 🇺🇸

EBDC4B13-A771-4D89-8C64-75422D79462A.jpeg
8A0DBE88-DA88-48A7-BF3F-AB8B6D2CF589.jpeg
39FC08EF-AF38-4358-867B-46DA4BA94E0A.jpeg

I guess I will play too.

If anyone wants the shirt he sent me for winning his little contest in a thread awhile ago on here, PLUS his business card, make me an offer. ;). Highly collectible!

CFB08364-99B0-42A8-99BA-DF62CE36B617.jpeg

7893E135-F1AC-4DCF-81DC-EE12D4483E3A.jpeg

If you look up the phone number, it goes to a business called Springs Cooper Clinic which is also in Mr Papp’s name.

Last edited:
I had a strange dream. Toyota USA retired the Land Cruiser from the US market for a year or two. They then brought the quad cab 79 to the US with the Tundra V8 in response to compete with the Jeep Gladiator's success. Then everyone cried as the truck was only available in gas, not diesel and only with an automatic, no stick, and the price tag was $95K.

I had a strange dream. Toyota USA retired the Land Cruiser from the US market for a year or two. They then brought the quad cab 79 to the US with the Tundra V8 in response to compete with the Jeep Gladiator's success. Then everyone cried as the truck was only available in gas, not diesel and only with an automatic, no stick, and the price tag was $95K.

Sadly having spent 1000's of miles in a 79 quad cab it would not dent jeeps gladiator success.

back at it???

back at it???

Got to be the same truck, the yard where the photos were taken looks identical. Too bad it's a scam would be a sweet truck!

back at it???
Saw someone posted that on the Land Cruiser marketplace group and made me remember this gem of a thread.

Saw someone posted that on the Land Cruiser marketplace group and made me remember this gem of a thread.

I hope the potential buyer does their research, whoever it might be. It would suck to spend $40K to possibly get it crushed.

Saw the ad for this "mega cruiser" on FB about four hours ago, was referred to this particular thread, have since gone through a 30-rack of Hamms beer with a buddy while reading through this thread.

Ran out of Hamms about 27 pages ago.

Long story short, we're thoroughly entertained and now need to make a beer run.

Cheers,
Jake

Haha...I said Papp on the FB page.. .. .guessing my guess was good

Imagine if he spent all his time and energy on a legit business instead of trying to fool a bunch of people on the Internet...

Imagine if he spent all his time and energy on a legit business instead of trying to fool a bunch of people on the Internet...

Will not happen. Scammers are scammers, it's deep in their persona. You've met them, they end up selling things like time shares, beach front property in AZ etc. I am convinced that they simply can not help themselves. Always trying to get over on someone and get something for nothing.

wong tread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom