For Sale Not mine - 95 JDM RHD, lockers, 84,000 miles, North Texas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
This is at a little cash-for-cars type lot near my house, but the owner must like Cruisers as he usually has a few around. I drive by this everyday and it's been there for a few months. It's as clean as the pics.

I'd be lying if I said I didnt just look at plane tickets. I've been itching for another RHD 80.

Clean truck! That rear A/C clear vent is hilarious.

One question, however. Were the pictures taken at different times or potentially of different trucks? Some pictures have center diff lock button and others do not. Regardless, why is that switch blank in some shots?

Clean truck! That rear A/C clear vent is hilarious.

One question, however. Were the pictures taken at different times or potentially of different trucks? Some pictures have center diff lock button and others do not. Regardless, why is that switch blank in some shots?

I wasnt able to find one without the switch shown, but I believe you. I'd be willing to say its locked.

I wasnt able to find one without the switch shown, but I believe you. I'd be willing to say its locked.

Without:

1609049273859.jpeg

With:

1609049339054.jpeg

I'd be lying if I said I didnt just look at plane tickets. I've been itching for another RHD 80.

Mine is for sale and not too far from this one! Center-locked

Yeah, I don't know why that one pic is different. If someone is really interested in this I can go verify details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom