For Sale Not Mine 87 HJ60 Calgary Kijiji Caution (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Outside Link
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1463752820
Not mine,
I am wondering if anyone else has had a look or knows anything about its history?
$34000

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
Would love to see some pre-restoration photos. How bad was the body? And I wonder what the current mileage is.

If it's the real deal, this should have sold already. At $34K CAD, converts to roughly $25K USD. Seems reasonable, but again, only if it was done properly.

Would love to see some pre-restoration photos. How bad was the body? And I wonder what the current mileage is.

If it's the real deal, this should have sold already. At $34K CAD, converts to roughly $25K USD. Seems reasonable, but again, only if it was done properly.
The body on the exterior looks to be repainted. The job says only the interior was not done so I guess I was expecting that the interior under the carpet would have been redone as well but it looked like there are patch's done with JB weld, rust and what just looked to be original, rust forming, dust, dirt, flakes, just dirty in general. I guess from what I have seen of Ryan at Hill Tops work is that he starts with the body and does it all.

The exterior didnt have any bondo that I could find but not a panel was straight and it looked misaligned at each door, hood and rear hatch with the doors rubbing paint off on part of the wheel wells on the rear doors. Hood very misaligned.

A winch and compressor have been "connected" with zip ties but not actually connected - looked shoddy

Clunking at highway speeds in 3rd and 5th (feels transmission related but I don't actually know) Clutch almost done

All in all the frame and motor look clean and redone but the rest kind of turned me off as it looked so poorly aligned everywhere else.

No bad noises but looked like manifold is leaking. Started well and no smoke. Overall very quiet

Apparently the person having the resto done ran out of money and sold it to ENS Toyota last year (When I saw it listed for the same price $34,000) And now the current owner has had it since then...

I just don't quite get it....

Not trying to to upset the seller in anyway it just really wasn't what I expected. I bet someone that knows more could used a lot of what is there but maybe put a new body on?

It has 417,xxx Km on the clock, owner says he has only done 3000km since he bought it but doesn't know how many km have been done since the resto was done.

$34K and it needs a new body? I guess that explains why it's still for sale. Hopefully someone doesn't try to buy it sight-unseen.

$34K and it needs a new body? I guess that explains why it's still for sale. Hopefully someone doesn't try to buy it sight-unseen.
Well it is obviously functional as it is but not a door aligns properly and I guess it just didn't work for me... I sent family first and was very tempted but didn't end up buying when I finally viewed it. I am sure there are other more savvy buyers than me but wanted to share what I saw. Feel free to PM if anyone has any questions

Seems expensive to me isn't it? I'm even considering selling mine and I'd be happy with that sort of price - and mine's a 5.3L V8 conversion by Torfab along with all the other extras lol.

It's dropped to $30,000. Just FYI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom