For Sale Not Mine 1990 BJ73 and 1973 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

These are on a website for a dealer in Summerville, SC. Same place from where I just bought my HJ45. It was an easy transaction and the truck was as advertised. Larry worked with me on the price and paid for professional transport to my front door. Even Fedexed me a refund check when an error in addition was recognized (I paid part cash and part CC) and processed the registration.. Truck paint is about 7.5-8/10 and passed the magnet test except for the tail gate which was apparent when I inspected it. It has no appreciable rust except surface in bed floor and very minor in floor pans. Leaking clutch master and slave replaced before my test drive and some minor things like master brake sensors and blower resistor and tie rod bushings need replacing. Broken ext door handle I replaced for $20.

I saw these while I was there. The BJ looked nice. The FJ paint job could be better and has painted rhinoliner on roof.

Used 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ73 for Sale in Summerville SC 29483 Buyers Choice Auto Center

Used 1973 Toyota FJ40 for Sale in Summerville SC 29483 Buyers Choice Auto Center

It does look like a nice truck though!

Not a single engine pic of the BJ73,this could be a 3B or a crappy VM powered one ! Definetly about 10K to much for a BJ73 without ac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom