Not in the treasure valley any more (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I grew up in the treasure valley and my love for land cruisers namely the 40 series started there. Namely @firefighterjed in the mid 90's. I currently live in Az. and drive a 69 40 series Meet Uma and not the one you are thinking of. I am part of Copper State Cruisers down here. I am pretty shocked that there isn't a lot of traffic here on mud from the treasure valley. This summer when I was up there I saw more 40's then I do down in Az. and about 2-3 times a week I get a picture from my dad on an other cruiser he sees. Being a cruiser head I always want to meet other kindred spirits and would like to hang out next time I am up there. Happy trails

There's an informal club and associated email group that sees a fair bit of traffic. Due to work I can't usually make the meetings.

This happened at the gas station a couple days ago. Don’t know the guy, but he daily drives a really great 60.

join the google group boisecruiserheads and you’ll be able to keep up on the mellow happenings in the valley, and can intimate a meet up next time your back in town if you want. 👍👍

FF63F214-53FF-4BEA-AFB4-358160B28689.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom