Not a big lift kind of guy but.....for $90 ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No. I showed you my truck flexing out on airbags which directly contradicts you. I posted a disclaimer from the manufacturer of spacers pointing out the risk. If you have an example you post it otherwise you are just spreading more misinformation and no substance. You're making the claim you provide the evidence.
It contradicts the idea of coil bind from spacers? How?

It contradicts the idea of coil bind from spacers? How?
No it contradicts your opinion, and the opinion of others that air bags reduce suspension travel and are bad for off road. Maybe you forgot what you've posted.

Airbags are very progressive in rate which makes them good for towing but generally not ideal off-road. As with anything, it depends on what kind of wheeling you do.

No it contradicts your opinion, and the opinion of others that air bags reduce suspension travel and are bad for off road. Maybe you forgot what you've posted.
You don't want highly progressive suspension for off-road. Just because you take a poser shot on a dirt road with a stuffed tire doesnt mean it's the right setup. And there is a lot more to offroading than articulation.

You're probably right though, look at all the trophy trucks and ultra4 rigs and moon buggies that use air bags!

Anyway, this is a stupid argument. Best of luck with the mall

Not to continue elementary info to some but... after cutting out a larger hole for air hose it no longer disconnects from bag when flexed. Before, the hose would get hung up and disconnect.

02FB9CE5-638D-4479-8F0F-C0EB2C1B3D94.jpeg
6351C797-C78E-434F-9D0D-8646DD588F09.jpeg

Not to continue elementary info to some but... after cutting out a larger hole for air hose it no longer disconnects from bag when flexed. Before, the hose would get hung up and disconnect.

FWIW, Firestone brand airbags are plumbed from the top.

Yea the rust isn't a bright spot but thankfully hasn't been much of an issue the last three years and 96k miles of owning it. Even so a steal at $2,800.

Is it better to get the full grain leather or half grain pleather? Is the official NFL football better or the collegiate size half stripe the best? Lot to consider to get the best option. I don't mean to be OCD about this but you can't just throw any ol football in there and expect it to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom