nostalgic TEQ stickers available (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
TEQ stickers for sale. these are replicas of the
original Toyota logo. brought to you from the files of
John Holmaas and the creative mind of Jason Peters.
below is a link to a digital copy of the sticker and ordering info.
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=2280219&uid=1187552&members=1

the sticker is a 4 inch circle, with white characters
on a red background. these stickers are selling for 3
dollars a piece(that includes shipping in the U.S. for
orders outside the U.S. please contact us to arrange
shipping costs). No discounts for larger orders. For
example if you order 1, your total will be 3 dollars,
if you order 6, your total will be 18 dollars. You can
order from either Jason or John

Jason accepts Paypal to fjforty@h... or by
check mailed to
Jason Peters
19 Xavier Terrace
Newport RI 02840

and John excepts Paypal to Jholmaas@h... or by
check
John Holmaas
8913 Randall Dr NW
Gig Harbor WA 98332

please mark TEQ on outside of envelope someplace(or I
will think its a bill and toss it) both are selling
the same stickers just one is on the east coast and
one on the west coast both are selling these not for
huge profits but to spread the wealth on the nostalgia
of Land Cruisers

more pics of the decal on my new mustard 82 fj40 ;)
http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL55/691553/2238255/27944543.jpg
http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL55/691553/2238255/27944554.jpg

FWIW, this is not a business nor are we making much(if anything) on these decals, we just did it because we wanted some ourselfs and thought others would as well. We hope you like them :)

BTW here is some info on what TEQ is
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=153799

and for a dang good laugh
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=153833

John H

Hey john, cool stickers. I LOL at the thread on PBB with jojojo, he has definitley made himself *a reputation* on every board he has ever posted on. Thanks for printing the stickers.

*Edited out of respect for Gumbys wishes :D

Don't get anything started here, please. His last post on the Chit Chat section was actually much more mature than I would have given him credit for after reading the PBB rants. Lets leave it that way.

I would love more of the sticker I had made a couple of years ago. Its the TEQ with no background. Like the one on the LCML a while back, but round like it should be. I had the graphics arts teacher scan my oil fill cap and then send it to the vinyl cutter.

I just checked and my digital camera is out of juice. I can't even post the "worthless without pics" smilie as they all seem to have gone away. :(

Todd - get in touch with Rich Adams in KC I think he still makes those. Personally I'm a little leary of the stickiness of Holmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas :flipoff2: <- that was intended to be a joke for anyone that don't quite get it. :D

Money :p is on the way to Jason. (He's in one of my more frequent time zones, John)
Thanks for the effort -- looking forward to flying the "original" flag.

LT
8)

Gee Gumby, it works for me. Must be operator error. :D

TEQ%20sticker.jpeg

-B-

which way is up

I've been accused before of not knowing the answer to this question, but this time I'm really not sure :-/
Which way is up for the TEQ logo ¿ ?
The post of the earlier, oval sticker has the long handle of the "T" as an underline, while the guys with the new round sticker have the "T" up right and on the left side.
anybody know for sure?

LT
8)

"T" goes upright. :D

Otherwise it would be bEL.
I have a 55 hood at the shop I', going to paint a toyota symbol on. Then I'm gonna hang it on a wall in the shop. I asked a couple of students who were there today what version I should put on it. I showed them the T made from ovals (syblolizing a circle with two centers like the relationship between Toyota and the customer. Really, who but a marketing guy could make up crap like that. :D) The old time T on the mini grill, or the TEQ. They voted for the TEQ even though nobody would know what it meant. It just looked coolest. :D

Then one of them saw the symbol on a 20R block I have on a bench and got all excited because he knew what it meant. I have a cool job.

Otherwise it would be bEL.
I have a 55 hood at the shop I', going to paint a toyota symbol on. Then I'm gonna hang it on a wall in the shop. I asked a couple of students who were there today what version I should put on it. I showed them the T made from ovals (syblolizing a circle with two centers like the relationship between Toyota and the customer. Really, who but a marketing guy could make up crap like that. :D) The old time T on the mini grill, or the TEQ. They voted for the TEQ even though nobody would know what it meant. It just looked coolest. :D

Then one of them saw the symbol on a 20R block I have on a bench and got all excited because he knew what it meant. I have a cool job.
Dude I want to be in your class. We don't have any classes that much fun at my uppity boring private school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom